FS: Immaculate Ebony 2003 Cobra - 8,400 miles - Michigan

John24

Established Member
I am the 3rd owner of the car, really the 2nd. The car was purchased by a car enthusiast in 2003, he had it for 500 miles and sold it to the second owner. The original owner did a couple small tasteful mods. The second owner then had the car for almost 17 years and put a total of 7,500 miles on it, the car never saw a single rain drop. I picked the car up a few months back in hopes of keeping it for a very long time as I have been searching for a clean 03 for years. The only rain storm this car has ever seen is me driving it home in short lived sprinkle fest for 2 hours from Indiana. When I took the car home, I immediately took it over to Lidio at Alternative Performance, who many of you have heard of, and he spent a couple days looking over and tuning the car. His words exactly "one of the cleanest Terminator's I have ever seen, congratulations." This car is CLEAN! The steering wheel stills feels brand new, the interior leather and suede have no wrinkles in them, it even still smells like a brand new car from the factory.

It pains me to sell this car already as I haven't even driven it more than a handful of times yet, however we are re-locating because of work and I have no other choice as keeping the car and attempting to move it across the country will not be feasible.

A little about the car:

Metro Detroit, Michigan car
2003 Cobra
8,400 Miles
Black with Parchment Suede (1 of 252 Black Cobra's in 03 with Parchment)
2.8 Upper Pulley
Fender well Intake
1 7/8th Kooks Headers
Bassani X-Pipe
Bassani Cat Back Exhaust (with baffles)
17x10.5 Stock Cobra Rear Wheels with 315/35 Toyo R888r's with less than 200 miles on them
17x9 Stock Cobra Front Wheels with 275/40 Toyo R888r's with less than 200 miles on them
Tuned by Lidio at Alternative Performance, the car made 462whp.
Asking Price: $31,900 OBO... Need the car sold, however will not entertain low ball offers. Title is free and clear.

21.jpg

11.jpg
9.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
19.jpg
16.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:

John24

Established Member
Many people have reached out privately, I will not be accepting any low ball offers guys, I’m negotiable but this car will not be sold for anywhere near 25k. Thank you for those who are reaching out. DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS CAR!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Me either, but seems to work great on this car against black. Those colors are more common today so I kinda dig it.

Freakn car is a BJ on wheels tho. Immaculate! Hold out. Someone will buy this for the right money.

Never been a fan of this interior but looks decent against black.

GLWS.

John24

Established Member
I can’t tell you guys how clean this car looks in person, I wasn’t a fan of the interior at first but in person it’s CLEAN... someone will get a keeper.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think you have the wrong tire sizes stated front and rear.
Your ad.
17x10.5 Stock Cobra Rear Wheels with 275/40 Toyo R888r's
17x9 Stock Cobra Front Wheels with 315/35 Toyo R888r's

Shouldn't it be.....
17x10.5 Stock Cobra Rear Wheels with 315/35 Toyo R888r's - 12.4" wide
17x9 Stock Cobra Front Wheels with 275/40 Toyo R888r's - 10.83" wide

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just go to your original post and click on EDIT at the bottom left. Then make your correction and click on SAVE CHANGES.

03SVT10

Established Member
Stock cobra wheels widened to 10.5” or aftermarket rears? Love the look of the Toyos.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03SVT10

Established Member
Just picked up a set of machined reps from them. Exact match to stock and great quality. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

John24

Established Member
Thank you for those who continue to inquire. I’m flexible a bit with price, no low ball offers please.

Users who are viewing this thread