FS.Kenne Bell Mammoth Kit

onehundredk

Smashin' Pumpkins
Established Member
5k obo. pretty much enough to get a replacement 2.8 for the 03/04 cobra. Thanks

Last edited:

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
would you trade for a complete w140ax setup for 03/04 cobra? comes with polished accufab t/b, whipple, 60 psi injectors, mafia, sct x3 with 17 & 19 psi tunes and bap with wire upgrade

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If the agreement was to send tracking info upon payment, you should have sent it a when shipped. If not, you should at least provide when you shipped it and via what method as this is a $5K transaction...and it avoids drama like this. Great deal for sure.

Last edited:

onehundredk

Smashin' Pumpkins
Established Member
right its been shipped via ups scheduled pick up..never recieved trackin number from ups for myself

noslo50

Established Member
Did you get a tracking on the paperwork you filled out for pick-up, so i know what day i need to be here?

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
On your receipt it should have the tracking #'s , kinda gay you cant provide it even though you might of shipped it out to keep a guy wondering if you did or didnt without evidence.

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
Give the guy a break, he sent you , " a stranger", $4000 to $5000 dollars for a used blower. I think he has a right to be concerned when you don't even give a tracking number or a ship date. You still haven't said for sure that it has been shipped? You just said ups scheduled pick up, which sounds SHADY to me. You should be communicating with your buyer as much as possable, since this is your first sale on the forum. Same old story, once the seller gets money in his pocket, he blows off the buyer.....

onehundredk

Smashin' Pumpkins
Established Member
thanks for input. this is NOT my first sale...i just dont push people to increase my trader rating. and seller/buyer are communicating together via phone. there was a day i was stuck at work without internet/phone and buyer paniced and posted on this thread.

noslo50

Established Member
No i posted after a couple days of calling and pm,ing you and since you had time to post how about that tracking # since it,s still not here and i would like to know when i have to be around?

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
It's been 2 weeks since he paid you, it should have been there a week ago! You have no excuse when the buyer has posted multiple times that he has not heard from you and is wondering what is going on with his blower! How can you even act like everything is all good when the buyer is saying that it's not right in front of you on your screen? You have the time to reply to me and other members in this post that think this is wrong, but you can't addess the buyer and ease his concience with a simple update + tracking number? You don't "push" people to leave you feedback because you know that it will be negative! I just hope that in the end you sent this guy his blower and this was just an unnecesary waste of peoples time, when just a simple tracking number could have avoided all of this B.S.

Users who are viewing this thread