FS.Kenne Bell Mammoth Kit

elcobrita

Established Member
I need the tracking #. Jerry

wow!!!! shipment still not there!!! not even a simple tracking #!! that you get when you ship the damn thing!!! this m****er is doing something shady. i hope u get ur blower brother.

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You need to write the site admins at this point....there is no way it should take this long to get the item......

Last edited:

EddieG

Established Member
Wow Dude this blows... I'd get on a plane and kick some ass!!! I dealt with shady dude also on here he re posted a blower for sale from racing junk !!!! Ken Morgan, c shady dude!!1 Man I hope you get your blower !!!

chet3310

Established Member
I bought the Steg.4 from him. Seemed like a good guy on the phone. That was a week ago, if I don't get it in 1 more week, I'm putting a stop payment via my credit card.

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
I bought the Steg.4 from him. Seemed like a good guy on the phone. That was a week ago, if I don't get it in 1 more week, I'm putting a stop payment via my credit card.

Did you get a tracking number yet? If not I would say you are out of luck. This guy is the Scum Of The Earth!!

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
He's been on here recently - you need to write the site Admins as he continues to look to sell/buy. I'd not let him until this is resolved.

chet3310

Established Member
Did you get a tracking number yet? If not I would say you are out of luck. This guy is the Scum Of The Earth!!

He sent me an email yesterday and re-asked my address so he could give me the tracking. Haven't heard from him yet but hopefully soon. I'm not giving him a month, 1 more week and my discover will take it up with him.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sounds like he needs your address to actually send it....

noslo50

Established Member
got it today, air cleaner was wrecked.(split in four places from being smashed i,m sure in shipping as the kb was below it) Glad i got it though. Lesson learned i,m never doing this again. Jerry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread