FS: Kenne Bell Mammoth

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
I'm selling my beloved Kenne Bell Mammoth. I can't believe I am even typing this. I have wanted this blower forever, but I have changed my mind about my project. I have everything for the kit minus the EGR stuff and the battery relocation kit since I moved mine to the trunk. No trades. Paypal only. I'm looking for $4300 shipped to your door insured. PM me and I will send you pictures. In the mean time I will try to figure out how to upload pictures since I forgot how to lol. Thanks for looking.

Oh and I had the inlet tube powder coated flat black for a cleaner look.

TDavis559

Established Member
I'm selling my beloved Kenne Bell Mammoth. I can't believe I am even typing this. I have wanted this blower forever, but I have changed my mind about my project. I have everything for the kit minus the EGR stuff and the battery relocation kit since I moved mine to the trunk. No trades. Paypal only. I'm looking for $4300 shipped to your door insured. PM me and I will send you pictures. In the mean time I will try to figure out how to upload pictures since I forgot how to lol. Thanks for looking.

Oh and I had the inlet tube powder coated flat black for a cleaner look.

Text pics to 865-304-9502 and I can upload them for you :beer:

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
Yea i was thinking about it for my mod fox that i have already smoothed the engine bay and have the fender inlet hole on the passenger side.

GTpower01

Established Member
why you getting rid of it.... was it impressive and as good as you thought?? just curious cuz im going the same route

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
Bump. Pics are coming guys. Please don't loose patience. I've been pulling 16 hour shifts and don't have much time for anything when I get home. The blower is used, and has 1000 miles on it. I bought it from 95SC back in August, and bought all of the parts needed to install this kit direct from Kenne Bell. I do not have the battery relocation kit that costs $205, because I had my own already in the works with a kill switch. The blower looks brand new, but it ain't brand new. I have all of the harnesses etc. to make this install happen. PM me. I will get those pics up soon.

03dsgTerm

2003 Cobra Coupe #3028
Established Member
I have this blower kit and never used the egr tube or battery tray. If anyone is interested in this awesome blower setup I can work out a deal with the buyer or seller. pieces are 100% Oe kb parts and never installed. Hope the helps!!!! Free bump

ScreamMachine03

Established Member
I have this blower kit and never used the egr tube or battery tray. If anyone is interested in this awesome blower setup I can work out a deal with the buyer or seller. pieces are 100% Oe kb parts and never installed. Hope the helps!!!! Free bump

Money transferred, ^^^^ please pm me

Users who are viewing this thread