FS: L.L.'s 04 Sonic Blue Lightning 18,000 miles.

RMoore92

Established Member
Awesome truck Larry. Good luck with the sale. To bad your not parting it out. some stuff I would like to put on mine from yours, again good luck!

SVTDarin

Established Member
Good looking truck, I still miss my 99. I thought there was some kind of fund raiser so you could keep the truck because you couldn't afford the surgery cost and the truck? I guess the fund raiser didn't happen?

Mayo5

Established Member
Good looking truck, I still miss my 99. I thought there was some kind of fund raiser so you could keep the truck because you couldn't afford the surgery cost and the truck? I guess the fund raiser didn't happen?

ditto.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

Yes, it happened and it helped pay for the surgery. :beer: :beer:
That was a year ago.

I will DEFINATELY miss this truck.:dw:

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
"I may take a SHO in trade if you have a NICE one."

What kind of SHO are you looking at for a trade?? I am down to two SHOs now from having seven of them and they are pretty bad ass, but cannot compare to the L you have here. I'm assuming you want a trade and some cash, right?

19cd6.jpg

18iy5.jpg

17pc0.jpg

16bu0.jpg

15ga5.jpg

14vu3.jpg

13jp4.jpg

12ds5.jpg

11yb1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Yes, LOTS of cash.:lol1:

"I may take a SHO in trade if you have a NICE one."

What kind of SHO are you looking at for a trade?? I am down to two SHOs now from having seven of them and they are pretty bad ass, but cannot compare to the L you have here. I'm assuming you want a trade and some cash, right?

19cd6.jpg

18iy5.jpg

17pc0.jpg

16bu0.jpg

15ga5.jpg

14vu3.jpg

13jp4.jpg

12ds5.jpg

11yb1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
You're not a scammer, are ya Larry? Don't want SVTP to have to put some ownage on you.... :D Just kidding....that sucks that you have to sell.....if I had the $$ right now, I'd get it for my wife....she wants to upgrade from the GT. Good luck with the sale......badass ride. :rockon:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
You're not a scammer, are ya Larry? Don't want SVTP to have to put some ownage on you.... :D Just kidding....that sucks that you have to sell.....if I had the $$ right now, I'd get it for my wife....she wants to upgrade from the GT. Good luck with the sale......badass ride. :rockon:

Hahahaha:beer:

That would be a sweet upgrade.:rockon:

Bump for a SWEET looking truck! Good luck with the sale, I wish I could buy it.

Thanks. :beer:

Crazy1

Established Member
Sweet ride LL, sucks all these awesome cars and trucks are popping up when I am buying a new house.

Hope its still around in a few weeks.
B

Users who are viewing this thread