FS: Magnum Powers APS JLP Billet Flow Amazon Racing

I'D WIN

Established Member
The below listed parts are for sale and come off of my 2001 Lightning. All parts are damn near brand new with less than 500 miles on everything. All prices are negotiable to an extent but I will not be low-balled. All prices include shipping but DO NOT include Paypal fees. If Paypal is used, 3% MUST be added or the item will not be shipped and a refund will be issued. The last two high dollar items I sold, I ate the bill but will NOT do it again. If you have any questions, ask before you buy. No refunds will be issued afterwards and no implied guarantees or warranty. All parts are coming directly off the truck and shipped direct from Ford in NorCal. Some pieces will be shipped separately and noted where applicable. All parts for sale will be listed on several sites and will be sold accordingly.

1. Magnum Powers Blower inlcuding Eaton Rotor Packs. The SC was professionally powdercoated Dupont Black. The SC will also be shipped with an interchangeable upper hub w/3 Amazon Racing/Billet Flow rings (2.76, 2.9, and a 3.10). Blower and snout were rebuilt by Charles when he installed the upper interchangeable hub for me. The front snout bolt where the stock supercharger bolt was mounted to is broke inside the shaft. It was THE ONLY way it was coming off unfortunately but IN NO WAY is the SC damaged or not functioning properly. Total costs incurred $1550.

$1300 SHIPPED.

2. APS Custom Sheetmetal Plenum. The plenum has NO EGR and has a NOS port. This is designed to fit the EATON and the Magnum Powers SC. The plenum is beautiful and you can read about it all over the boards. It moves A LOT of air and there is absolutely ZERO restriction. Only pitfall is that on the left and right top edge, it has a bit of a rub/scratch from touching the hood before the hood was completely notched. Can be seen in the photo's. As noted, it was due to (2) installed blower spacers and a stage 4 head/cam combo. You will not be disappointed! Total costs incurred on 1st edition $675.

$550 SHIPPED. (SOLD)

3. Magnum Powers 14# (11") lower pulley ring (no hub). This pulley ring is designed to mount onto a Metco style hub. Hub and mounting bolts are NOT included. Total costs incurred $275.

$200 SHIPPED. (SOLD)

4. JLP Thunder Pipe. This fiberglass piece is painted silver and it was purchased used for $150 IIRC. The last owner capped the vacuum ports for a PCV delete which worked for me. If necessary, pull 'em out and install new o-ring gaskets. It retails for $179.

$100 SHIPPED. (SOLD)

5. Gen II 01-04 Reichard Racing SC Spacer (The risers pictured are from a Mustang Spacer and not necessary on the Lightning). Purchased for $159.

$125 SHIPPED. (Not Available)

6. Ford Racing 90mm Mass Air Flow Sensor (MAF).

$75 SHIPPED.

PARTS ADDED

JLP CAI Forced Induction Kit

7. JLP CAI Forced Induction Kit includes Box, Lid Cover, Mounting Hardware, Flex tubing, and Scoop. If I can find the instructions, I will send them as well but no guarantee. Honestly I don't even recall getting any. From JLP "This kit is a true *Forced Air* Kit which draws Cold outside air from 2 different locations! Outside Cold air makes more power than HOT! Engine heat!" Filter is NOT included. The lid will probably be shipped separate because I have it locally and the truck is NOT local as originally posted. Total costs incurred $285.

$185 SHIPPED. (SOLD)

If more parts become available, I will certainly update the listing as necessary.

See below for pics of most items. The truck is away right now getting the motor freshened up and a 3.4 Whipple installed.

Happy Hunting~

(From RR's site)

(Pics from the buildup)

More HERE.

EDIT: ALL LOCAL PURCHASES WILL STILL BE SHIPPED DUE TO LOCATION OF THE L.

Last edited:

I'D WIN

Established Member
I have responded to and received an offer on the pulley and the JLP thunder pipe.

The APS plenum has a conditional offer and will be honored.

I'D WIN

Established Member
The pulley has been spoken for on another site - sale pending.

Last edited:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I guess your getting rid of your L? I really like the pic.you have posted above.

I don't believe I've ever seen a pic.of it on SVT?

I'D WIN

Established Member
I've got lots of photo's posted throughout SVTP and other various sites.

I would never sell my truck brother ... just changing routes.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:thumbsup: I checked out your gallery on NLOC.....Very nice!!!

I'D WIN

Established Member
Lots of interest in other parts but paid for yet.

Everything has to go.

PM's responded to once again.

I'D WIN

Established Member
Hard to tell but the MP just came off the truck. Here is a quick picture of it from a camera phone. It still appears to look new.

Users who are viewing this thread