FS: Maisto 1:18 2010 Roush 427R, modded with front mount heat exchanger.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
For sale I have a Maisto 1:18 scale 2010 Roush Mustang 427R Supercharged. I planned to make more intense modification, but I haven't received my 3D printer yet, so I stayed pretty simple, but still make it look aggressive. Modifications I added were...
-Carbon Fiber rear deck-lid spoiler
-Clear hose under the hood meant to represent a connection to an AOS or overflow for coolant tank for heat exchanger.
-Front mounted heat exchanger since it has a Roots style supercharger
-Rear springs are red which are slightly lower than stock and came from a Viper GTS-R
-All pedals painted silver
-The front chin spoiler was cut and the spats on the side of the chin spoiler were glued back on to maintain an aggressive look

Note: The trunk isn't installed because I had to superglue the rear exhaust back on and can't remove the two screws holding the rear part of the frame, but i'll include it. It's not anywhere anyone even checks, but i'll include it.

I also have the original base if you want it included.

Asking $24.99 +$8.50 shipping.

I only accept Square for credit/debit transactions. For everything else I accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, and CashApp.
SsRZrmb.jpg

KYit6JE.jpg

uluZr55.jpg

I7gm99x.jpg

Urp7Yaw.jpg

pBZzIm8.jpg

DtVzZ5e.jpg

DzeKmSb.jpg

Last edited:

dbrennancobra

Established Member
For sale I have a Maisto 1:18 scale 2010 Roush Mustang 427R Supercharged. I planned to make more intense modification, but I haven't received my 3D printer yet, so I stayed pretty simple, but still make it look aggressive. Modifications I added were...
-Carbon Fiber rear deck-lid spoiler
-Clear hose under the hood meant to represent a connection to an AOS or overflow for coolant tank for heat exchanger.
-Front mounted heat exchanger since it has a Roots style supercharger
-Rear springs are red which are slightly lower than stock and came from a Viper GTS-R
-All pedals painted silver
-The front chin spoiler was cut and the spats on the side of the chin spoiler were glued back on to maintain an aggressive look

Note: The trunk isn't installed because I had to superglue the rear exhaust back on and can't remove the two screws holding the rear part of the frame, but i'll include it. It's not anywhere anyone even checks, but i'll include it.

Asking $32.00 +$8.99 shipping.

I only accept Square for credit/debit transactions. For everything else I accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, and CashApp.
View attachment 1656988
View attachment 1656989
View attachment 1656990
View attachment 1656991
View attachment 1656992
View attachment 1656993
View attachment 1656994
View attachment 1656995

9-13-20? It’s September?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
New price. $27 + $8.50 shipping.

I also removed the rear deck-lid spoiler and applied a new piece of carbon wrap that removed air bubbles and fixed the edges that weren't completely flush. Pictures shown here.

New Version
e43NNck.jpg

EsEovWC.jpg

Old Version
pBZzIm8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread