FS: new maximum motorsport cc plates 94-04 and used rlcas

Status
Not open for further replies.

slocalsvt

Cobra FANatic
Established Member
Sorry cee1 red, the cc plates are claimed by jshtrod.

Ok Chopps. No need to bring out that weak trader rating card, it doesnt really mean that much and even so I have four positve ratings including the purchace of my last cobra. Plus I have been here 2 years longer than you. So dont go talking like this is your house, and we dont belong here.

For the record $130 is not 30% less than the new price of $200. And comparing your offer to the offer of $150 doesnt make sense lol... If you f*cking offered $150 I would have taken it, cause THEY ARE WORTH THAT!!

And Chopps I was never offened by your offer, I never have been emotionally hurt by your offer or what you have said so far, thats your right (A thing you obviously believe I am not entitled to). I just dont understand why here in America, a free country I can't say no to an offer, when I know I will be offered more. I know what these are worth.

And RCK JMS, no need to apologise. I have had more fun reading this post than I have and in a long time online. You guys filled this second page so fast, I think you guys should be awarded or something, hehe.

RCK_JMS

Established Member
chopps said:
Re: yeah teach them kids those good words that just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt what you really are junior and now you showed everyone especially yor kids
As far as spelling , Whatever Junior
I am just amazed you get the point for as stupid as you are but wonders never cease.

Well if you could read I said my son said you were a f*ck stick, he taught me the new word. You'd be surprised of the interesting things they learn while they're away in college.

Look look, lets just stop the arguing, act like the grown up men we are. We'll shake hands, you admit you're a dickweed, I'll agree and we can all be pieceful again.

Also as a side note, I've been on this site 6 months longer than chopps. But eh stuff like that doesn't matter.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
RCK_JMS;5769741]Well if you could read I said my son said you were a f*ck stick, he taught me the new word. You'd be surprised of the interesting things they learn while they're away in college.

Re; your a great role model d*ck rich boy and teaching yor kid that kind of stuff confirms your stupidity.

Look look, lets just stop the arguing, act like the grown up men we are. We'll shake hands, you admit you're a dickweed, I'll agree and we can all be pieceful again.

Re: lol your and lie and atack others so you deserve to be treated like the dog you are !!

Also as a side note, I've been on this site 6 months longer than chopps. But eh stuff like that doesn't matter.[/QUOTE]

Re: 6 months is to long for you and you puppies

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Quote ,
Sorry cee1 red, the cc plates are claimed by jshtrod.

Ok Chopps. No need to bring out that weak trader rating card, it doesnt really mean that much and even so I have four positve ratings including the purchace of my last cobra. Plus I have been here 2 years longer than you. So dont go talking like this is your house, and we dont belong here.

Re: I could care less about you leaving or staying unless you should be in school cause you act like a child when your feelings get hurt.

For the record $130 is not 30% less than the new price of $200. And comparing your offer to the offer of $150 doesnt make sense lol... If you f*cking offered $150 I would have taken it, cause THEY ARE WORTH THAT!!

Re: got mine for 132.50 and less hassle
oh and piss on your 150 come back now LOL child
By the way if you paid what you said you really are stupid considering there cheaper from MM and free shipping

And Chopps I was never offened by your offer, I never have been emotionally hurt by your offer or what you have said so far, thats your right (A thing you obviously believe I am not entitled to). I just dont understand why here in America, a free country I can't say no to an offer, when I know I will be offered more. I know what these are worth.

Re : yeah used is used and reality will not set in on your dense little brain.
you can say no but when idiots like Junior and you start crap because you asked them to, you asked for it child.
Oh sorry I hurt your feeling little boy on my offer MAN OR GIRL UP !!

And RCK JMS, no need to apologise. I have had more fun reading this post than I have and in a long time online. You guys filled this second page so fast, I think you guys should be awarded or something, hehe.[/QUOTE]

Re: No he doesn't he has showed what a fool he and you really are and A bunch of kids should not be here but in school with all your age crowd !!
beat it now before I tell the truant officer about you clowns.

LOL you need spelling lessons to captian

Keep on whinning little girls
ROFLMAO
string pull --

Last edited:

RCK_JMS

Established Member
Damn, thats a relief. I thought you were dead.

Is it just me or does this tool think hes "telling us." I bet he calls his mom at night and tells her that she should be proud of him because "I really told those guys mommy."

Oh chopps by the way, I'm sincerely glad that you found a used part that you wanted for your car. I really am happy for you. I'm also really happy because my GT makes the same power detuned as YOUR Cobra makes. God I am so jealous of those Cobras.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Damn, thats a relief. I thought you were dead.

Is it just me or does this tool think hes "telling us." I bet he calls his mom at night and tells her that she should be proud of him because "I really told those guys mommy."

Re: you are such a idiot picking on peeps parents low life and you still sound like a spoiled rich kid who can't get his way or get last word in LOL
But keep getting your friends ot help you battle me whimp !!
Hey atleast I have a MOM and was not hatched or a contaminated test tube brat like you.
just a guess but If you ever had a mom and dad I see why they deserted/put you up for adoption or just left you in a dumpster , you are a pure loss of human flesh and totaly worthless as well .
If you have kids they deserve better than you the true scum of the earth.

Oh chopps by the way, I'm sincerely glad that you found a used part that you wanted for your car. I really am happy for you. I'm also really happy because my GT makes the same power detuned as YOUR Cobra makes. God I am so jealous of those Cobras.

Re: Thanks junior it saved me $$ and aggrivation:)

You are definatly a spoiled rich kid and go ahead a cry and whine all you want with words that you have no idea what theymean cause your still a spoiled rich kid who has no idea what work is or what life is all about.

My daddy can whip your daddy and my mother can whip your mothers huge 500lb a$$ all over the state.

You are just a spoiled internet bully cause in real life your a whimp and get your a$$ kiced all the time for running that huge trap you call a mouth.

You can deny it all you want but your slurs, racial comments , attacks on peoples parents and rude language prove you are a child cause you know no other way to fight but with that huge mouth.

Junior you are and always will be a fool for sticking your nose in where it don't belong and making comment that show you to be diss respectfull of elders and a idiot to boot.

I know your jealous of me but its ok you will grow up one day a be a real man
I "think" but rich punks like you might never change they just end up in prision where you belong probably.

bye bye Junior

just remember $152.50 junior :)

Last edited:

slocalsvt

Cobra FANatic
Established Member
$132.50 does not=$152.50... Good job on winning those used cc plates for $152.50+$12.68=$165.18

You have sucessfully spent more than the $150 mine went for. Good job price shopper.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
$132.50 does not=$152.50... Good job on winning those used cc plates for $152.50+$12.68=$165.18

You have sucessfully spent more than the $150 mine went for. Good job price shopper.

LOL
I never said I bought or bid them captain you assume wrong as always so if you don't know something for sure, DON'T BULL us cause you look stupid doing such unless you are "Sylvia Brown " on montell which I doubt.

I just used those url's for reference to prove you were overpriced for used items IMO.

I bid another set on ebay for 125.00 used like yours delivered to my door.

Did you really think i was going to post a url I was bidding on so you and junior could rig the bid .
Or even tell you my ebay Nick.
ROFLMAO

Man you guy's really are dumber than I thought.

Now its the weekend and I have much less time to deal with spoiled rich kids and idiots who want full price for used items.

I will come back and play with you guy's later when I have time if I have time.

Trust me Junior and Captain you are not a priority to me considering that neither one of you has a lick of common sense.

I am pleased to spend my money with others here/ebay that are REAL BUISNESS people who know how to act instead of you 18/19 year old kids that are rich and spoiled that have no concept of how life because mommy and daddy give you everything you want when you whine.

So go ahead and deal your slurs, slander,vulgarity amd racial slurs while I am not here and when I have time I will come back and address them.

Last edited:

slocalsvt

Cobra FANatic
Established Member
My only point was to show that your own "examples" of "used" cc plates turned out being more expensive. Thus showing that your whole basis for your initial argument was flawed. Much like your grammer, reasoning, nickname creativity, and ability to stay on topic among some of the few.

I wish you just had some idea of the amount of people that are reading this thread in amazement, wondering how someone could lack so much ability to function in society.

RCK_JMS

Established Member
Is it just me or does anybody else think this loser has no clue what hes thinking about. I mean I know Im not alone in thinking this, its obvious from other posts that Im not alone.

Buddy, I haven't said anything about your parents in a while. And yet you talk about mine. Double negative. Im a horrible bastard for bad mouthing your parents but when you talk of mine its cool and theres nothing wrong with it? Wrap your head around that.

And I now know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are not old than I nor are you nor have you ever been wiser than me. Anyone that keeps going back to the same shit over and over and yet over again, is only trying their best to draw the attention away from himself. You are the child that is spoiled and will be getting gang raped in jail one day.

And someone that thinks I have the time or the desire to go over to ebay and bid on something I dont want or need has to be mildly to moderately retarded. Boy you gotta realize, after I type this I am just going to assume you are dead or were never even born. I forget you exist all together. So you say we're stupid for thinking you would send us to a link that has an item you're bidding on so we can screw it up for you, you're the one thats nuts enough to think we give enough of a flying **** about you to do that.

And how dare you say that I have made any sort of racial slur!!! Point it out to me, never once did I make any racial slur what so ever. So who is the one pulling shit out of his ass now?

And so you can get things right, I am respectful to my elders, but as you are not one of them then you gain no respect what so ever. And obviously since you are not older than me, wait skip that, why in f*ck do you think you have any right to tell me how I can or cannot, should or should not talk. I can use any f*cking sort of God damned language that I like you shit eating f*ck face.

Whats this getting friends to help me battle you??? Whos battling what? You're talking retarded shit and Im telling you how it really is, where do you get battling out of that? And also, Im not having anyone do or say anything. You're the one that got called a douchebag by a couple other guys that had done nothing but read the thread and made the correct assessment on the people involved.

And Im getting to old to be beating the hell out of young snot nosed punks like you anymore. But if you play your cards right, you might just talk me into coming out of retirement.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Is it just me or does anybody else think this loser has no clue what hes thinking about. I mean I know Im not alone in thinking this, its obvious from other posts that Im not alone.

ahh the child is back flapping his gums LOL

Buddy, I haven't said anything about your parents in a while. And yet you talk about mine. Double negative. Im a horrible bastard for bad mouthing your parents but when you talk of mine its cool and theres nothing wrong with it? Wrap your head around that.

Re: LOL In a while man you are a ream gem LOL
You are so funny , NOT
You did junior and to talk about others parents ( above post ) in that way your a so you proved you are a peice of c*ap and have NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.

And I now know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are not old than I nor are you nor have you ever been wiser than me. Anyone that keeps going back to the same shit over and over and yet over again, is only trying their best to draw the attention away from himself. You are the child that is spoiled and will be getting gang raped in jail one day.

Re:
You Know very little junior.
I know your age junior though and you know NOTHING about me but you still pull shit out of the air to suit your on stories LOL.
You are a demented person junior and I hope you seek help someday.

And someone that thinks I have the time or the desire to go over to ebay and bid on something I dont want or need has to be mildly to moderately retarded. Boy you gotta realize, after I type this I am just going to assume you are dead or were never even born. I forget you exist all together. So you say we're stupid for thinking you would send us to a link that has an item you're bidding on so we can screw it up for you, you're the one thats nuts enough to think we give enough of a flying **** about you to do that.

Re: Well you implicated you did , I guess another bunch of crap out the jaws you like to flap.Obviously you do care cause you can't stay away :)

And how dare you say that I have made any sort of racial slur!!! Point it out to me, never once did I make any racial slur what so ever. So who is the one pulling shit out of his ass now?

Re: Read back fool and look and the gay/homosexual and other remarks YOU MADE !!
Boy you really are stupid and ignorant.

And so you can get things right, I am respectful to my elders, but as you are not one of them then you gain no respect what so ever. And obviously since you are not older than me, wait skip that, why in f*ck do you think you have any right to tell me how I can or cannot, should or should not talk. I can use any f*cking sort of God damned language that I like you shit eating f*ck face.

Re:
Look up respect in websters and learn what the word means before you use it junior.
Again you have no idea what respect is and no one here thinks you do after your posts
You are a child and among adults and we all see it by your juvinile ways junior.

Whats this getting friends to help me battle you??? Whos battling what? You're talking retarded shit and Im telling you how it really is, where do you get battling out of that? And also, Im not having anyone do or say anything. You're the one that got called a douchebag by a couple other guys that had done nothing but read the thread and made the correct assessment on the people involved.

Re: You stuck your big nose where it did
not belong money whore !!
Well atleast that guy did not use "profanity,slurs,racial comments and vugarity" like your uneducated a$$.

And Im getting to old to be beating the hell out of young snot nosed punks like you anymore. But if you play your cards right, you might just talk me into coming out of retirement.

RE: the only thing you can beat is your gums and up and down junior and make false accusations form a Vacant mind.
Ah hell come out of retierment boy and I will shove that silver spooned head up your A$$ for sure.

Now a few of my thoughts below junior ,

Look Junior
Ever since you chimed in on this FS thread with your racial comments, slurs
and attacks on my parents and crap you tend to fabricate out of the thin air ( Like children do ) to suit your own prejudice disturbed reasons. I have been pushing your button like there was no tomorrow for a good reason to (The Jerk he is) and till now it’s been fun and so easy but its getting old because you are so predictable.
I MEAN PREDICTABLE AND STUPID.
I do mean I played you like a cheap 2 dollar fiddle you silver spooned rich kid.

If you did not like my offer it had nothing to do with you so you should have never flapped those gums to start with. Thats you proble you can't keep that trap shut and one day someone will shut it for you.

Junior you say your 42 but I beg to differ and the way you acted and tried to bully /insult ( ROFLMFAO) or get price run up is hilarious cause all you can do is run those GUMS and that’s all you will ever do as far as I can see or care really.

This one I actually care about and Junior said it all in a post before,

To reference that your kids helped you curse/slander/attack someone or even taught you curse words to use is ridicules and shows just how much of a idiot/FOOL you are to and that you even would think to raise a child that way is unbelievably wrong. If you do I hope some one reports you to DEFACS because you don’t deserve to raise them and are probably a pedophile in the making unfortunately due to whoever or whatever raised you.

I hope someone links this post to Law Enforcement/DEFACS and let them determine your IP and check out a horrible mental/living conditions that you impose on your own kids ,they have all the time and money to check you out. I will myself and let them determine how Qualified you really are to raise kids with the comments you make .
You’re a scary father figure by what you have said and obviously if you had parents they must have been as terrible parents because you must be tracing there footsteps just like a fool who knows no better.

Funny thing is both the peeps Captain and Junior both want to sell HIGH and buy LOW and when it doe’s not got there way , they show that there both hypocrites. And all RCK/ AKA Junior does is make money off all of us here as all his posts are FS and he is not giving stuff away he is making lots of money off us.
The Idiot rarely posts in any forums here EXCEPT to make money.
Junior most if not all your posts are in the FS section and very few of them are anywhere else I wonder why .
Because your here to screw anyone and everyone for every $$ you can make off us.
Check it out and do a search and see the truth is in his FS posts.
Maybe try to help people more and you won't look like a money whore rich boy !!

Now with all that said
Good luck when you hit the prison population of your peers.

Now if you want we can continue but you are still looking like a stupid silver spooned rich kid who whores everyone here for money ( VIA your posts ) and totaly end up making you look like a fool if you want and I don't even have to curse/swear to make it happen you doing a great job of making a fool of yourself.
Yeah some kids here might think your funny but I garuntee every adult here thinks you are a true "Idiot" thast why you have very little support except VIA your so called friends here.
Also try to post more here to help instead of taking our money every chance you get.

Later little boy
and my comment to this idiot on his comeback,
Quote "slocalsvt
My only point was to show that your own "examples" of "used" cc plates turned out being more expensive. Thus showing that your whole basis for your initial argument was flawed. Much like your grammer, reasoning, nickname creativity, and ability to stay on topic among some of the few." end quote

Re: If anyone here is dumb enough to pay you more for a used set of MM's cc plates than new , well thats just stupid and no one will and you know it.
God you must think eveyone is as dumb as you to pay more for a used item than NEW and you just wish that lie was true .
I guess it is in your own mind your a legand :)
LOL

You idiots must be brothers/sisters because you are both raving idiots and fools to boot for the comments you make.

End result is I made a offer and tried to bargain and you chimmed in and told us everything about you whereas the only thing you really know about me is I made a offer and tried to bargain and you should never have said a word considering it was none of your concern junior !!

"push button" LOL

Last edited:

RCK_JMS

Established Member
You need to get some new material man, you really do. Its all always the same shit. Blah blah silver spoon junior whore racial slur child no respect idiot/fool blah blah. Does that about wrap it up. Look I said the same thing you said with a lot less words. You know that really was a long post. Frankly I didnt read anything passed the racial slur comment again. I never made a racial slur in this thread. If you knew what a racial slur was then you would know that. All I was doing was commenting on your sexual preference which is none of my business.

Edit: after posting this I noticed a few choice words of yours towards the bottom, Law Enforcement DEFACS. Makin money. I would love for you to call law enforcement on me about being a bad parent and not providing a great living environment for my children. And when they call you and tell you that my kids are grown and moved out and living on their own, you will be hit for false accusations. Thats your call though. And as for the money. I have said that I dont frequent this site that much as its just a bunch of cobra guys(which I am not and dont want to be) sittin around bullshitting together. So I only come here to put up a couple of ads. Haven't sold anything from here yet. Why? I have 2 valve parts, most everyone here needs 4 valve parts. Think about it. So how much money have I made? How many people have I used? None. Congrats on figuring that one out. Obviously the only one making stuff up here is you and you are the one to dumb to see your own stupidity. Come to think of it, I've only put up 1 ad on this site, the others were put up for me. Anyways, the old lady is hollering, don't wanna be late for Church. Later buddy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread