FS: Parting out 03 Cobra

zippo2341

Established Member
I have been looking to purchase a set of these seats for a long time now. I was pointed in the direction of this forum by a friend. I would buy those seats with cash in hand if Dayton Ohio wasn't such a far drive from Central New Jersey.

zippo2341

Established Member
Trust me im thinking about it. I know its 6hrs to Pittsburgh from my house, and it looked like dayton would be another 2 hours. The only thing that holds me up is this. im a college student so using my dads truck which gets 13.5mpg then with all the tolls will bring me up to another 200 to get their and back. I have the cash for the seats but when i factor in the cost to go get them as well its a little more then im bargaining for. Id really like to find a set somewhere in the tristate area. Delaware, Maryland, eastern PA etc.
When you saw them did they have the tracks still on them?

lee4him

Established Member
As promised

29eoi69.jpg

97uoah.jpg

mli5b4.jpg

Micah

Established Member
I need the steering wheel, dash, and driver side front fender. Shipped to 27455?

GTdriver94

03 Mach 1
Established Member
for that front bumper are you not selling the fogs chin or bezels?? or do you not have them?
i am interested in the front bumper cover but would like to get the foglights as well as everything i need to mount it up

lee4him

Established Member
Dashboard, fender steering wheel

The dash and fender will be hard to ship and would prefer pickup for those items but I can easily do the wheel for $90 shipped.

lee4him

Established Member
Front Bumper cover and all accessories is sold. I do however have the Font and rear metal impact bumper that is under the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread