FS:Parting out 99 Lightning, need replacement parts? Look here!!

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
FS:parting out 99 Lightning, need replacement parts? Look here!!
Many interior parts and some miscellaneous body/wheel/suspension,etc...

NOW LISTED ON EBAY, ALL AUCTIONS BEGIN 10/19 @ 8pm EST
See everything here:
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/scpnos

[email protected]

I WILL HAVE SOME MORE SMALL STUFF AND A FULL REAR AVAILABLE IN NEAR FUTURE. Please do not inquire about other parts, as I will list them when they are available for purchase!! Thanks!!

Stan

Last edited:

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
List updated.

I also now have:

62) Passenger airbag with cover $100

63) Steering column trim (one that gear selector and turn signal shaft go through) $35

64) Steering wheel trim (one that goes directly behind steering wheel that you have to take wheel off to get on/off) $20

All prices do not include shipping.

Thanks
Stan

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
BTW, Please guys do not tell you are "going to take it" unless you are ready to send money.
I am getting more than enough guys saying that I can consider something sold and then backing out or never getting back to me.
Lets not play games, I am not asking a fortune for any of this, and I just want it gone.
If you want something, be prepared to send money over, if you are not sure, wait until you are please. Thank you.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
stan, i NEED the big plastic radiator cover piece. im not sure what its called, besides maybe radiator cover piece, lol. its the size of the grill, you can lay tools on it while working on the motor. i left a tool there and dropped the hood, which pushed the tool straight through mine :bash:

i also need fog lights, and/or fog light brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread