FS: Ported BOSS Intake, Accufab 84.5mm TB, and Modified JLT CAI

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
I'm debating doing Stage 3 Cams and switching to a CobraJet Intake Set-Up in the fall, so I'm selling my current intake set-up. This can be sold as a package (for a great deal) or individually. I only have maybe 400 miles on everything. Its runs strong and smooth with an AED Tune. Everything is still on the car, so I only have the below pics available right now. Depending on the interest in this stuff and if it can be sold, will depend on wether or not I go CobraJet, so thats why I haven't pulled it off yet.

Accufab 84.mm TB $425 + $10 Shipping

Ported Boss $385 + $15 Shipping

Modified JLT $210 + $10 Shipping

Package Price $ 900 + PP & 20 Shipping

IMG_1393_zpsbd27a540.jpg

IMG_1197_zpsc6562a18.gif

IMG_1196_zpsb0a2e5cb.gif

IMG_1198_zps7a17530f.gif

IMG_1052_zps3afb7ca5.jpg

FiveSlow

Established Member
Who did the porting on the boss? Can you PM me pics of the work? Very interested.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Also interested on photos of porting, and any chance to get on a dyno before/after?

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Who did the porting on the boss? Can you PM me pics of the work? Very interested.

Ported it myself. Set-up is still on the car. Unfortunately I don't have any final pics. Sorry. I took my time on the port work. Its nothing insane. I removed the shoulders from the runners and cleaned them up a little. I removed the fins from the inlet, and opened up maybe 2mm to help match the TB. I filled some of the casting gaps in the inlet and in 1 or 2 of the runners where needed also.

The only pics I have are in this thread DURING the porting. No final pics..Sorry.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?995833-Those-with-Boss-IM-and-90mm-TB-Come-In

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread