FS: SCT and JLT CAI

Ratchet

Established Member
I normally don't even reply to lowballers.... But you got to be kidding me?!? :kaboom:

v8stang

Established Member
Just a heads up... most ppl dont want to pay $300 for a tuner and then another 150 to 250 for tunes.
Its cheaper to pay 379 with unlimited tunes from AM.

These usually net 225 to 250.
Again, just trying to help.

haVesoV777

Established Member
Then I suggest you go buy them from AM and use their "awesome" tunes.

I don't see why you're under the assumption that I'm going to use AM's "awesome" tunes, not that there is anything wrong with them. This is just how the market is. This is a hobby, everyone on here knows that they lose money on parts they buy because that's just how it is. If you don't want to accept the fact that the tuner isn't worth as much as it was the day you bought it, then that's a different story. In any case, thanks for not even giving me an offer of how much you'd be willing to sell for. Good luck. :)

Ratchet

Established Member
I don't see why you're under the assumption that I'm going to use AM's "awesome" tunes, not that there is anything wrong with them. This is just how the market is. This is a hobby, everyone on here knows that they lose money on parts they buy because that's just how it is. If you don't want to accept the fact that the tuner isn't worth as much as it was the day you bought it, then that's a different story. In any case, thanks for not even giving me an offer of how much you'd be willing to sell for. Good luck. :)

Lol... I bought it a month ago with the JLT intake for some one for $540 plus exchange... which came out to $575 canadian. The person I bought it for backed out and left me with this stuff that I don't need and have never used. I am already losing upwards of $75 for trying to be a good guy and help someone out.

I also looked thru the sale section, and saw one other combo that is going for about the same price. No other SCT X 3's for sale on here from the 4-5 pages I went thru.

If you were not going to use the AM tunes, fine. This tuner is at that point still a much cheaper alternative considering you'd have to spend the money on a tune anyways.

If you want it make me an offer. Worst I can say is no thanks. Right now the price is $300 shipped. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread