Fs: So-Cal 1998 Silver Mustang Gt 5-Speed PI Full-Bolt On's

Quiksilver98

This space for rent
Established Member
Hey guys, I need to sell my stang asap so i can pay off some credit card bills and finish school! I'm willing to let this mustang gt go for $4,600.

106,432 miles on the chassis but only 35K on the new 02 Pi engine.

The car: mac cold air, steeda tri-ax short shifter, steeda underdrive pulleys with steeda timing adjuster to advance or retard the spark timing along with taylor high performamce spark plugs wires that are new. Pioneer cd player. The car also has a $2,000 full exhaust system, bassani mid-length headers to a bassani off-road x-pipe, with a borla cat-back! The same exhaust systems on the saleens! The car is fitted with eibach pro-kit springs lowering it to about 1.5 inches with hawk hp brake pads. The gear ratio of the car has been switched out for ford racing 4.10 gears with a pair of steeda aluminum lower control arms in the rear suspension for traction with a pair or brand new 275/40/17 nitto drag radials in the rear! Thing looks mean! The car has a clean title, unfortunanly i had a front end collision and it needs new airbags and a little paint job, everything was fixed proffesionally by a body shop and runs fine. I do have all the stock parts upon the purchase.

Pm me if intrested?

stang1-1.jpg
stang3-1.jpg
stang2-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread