FS: Supercharged 1999 Cobra Convertible

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
For sale I have a 1999 Mustang Cobra Convertible. Car has 107,000 miles on it. The built motor in it has roughly 30,000 miles on it. (Have proof)

Car has Full exhaust: Hooker Longtube headers, catless x-pipe, bassani catback. The cats are visually there, but are gutted. Suspension is easily explain with having full Maximum Motorsports front suspension with coilovers in the front and Kenny brown springs in the rear. Shocks in the rear are bilstein sports, Struts in the front are 5 way adjustable tokico's. Has 4.10 gears in the rearend.

The convertible top looks to be original. The top goes up and down flawlessly. There is no drug or strain in either of the motors for the top. Interior is also original with no rips or tears in the tan leather seats. Car has excellent heat and a/c works as it should also. There is a boost gauge and fuel pressure gauge on the pillar. Fuel pressure gauge hasn't ever worked. (I've logged and tuned the car it has NO fuel pressure issues) I recently had the car detailed and I moved the rear wing back. (Really changes the look of the car for the better)

If interested I'm free to text anytime about any questions you have about the car.

PM me or send a text to 812-568-4961

IMG_20160814_003924 by Steven Dale, on Flickr

KIMG0041 by Steven Dale, on Flickr

KIMG0040 by Steven Dale, on Flickr

KIMG0039 by Steven Dale, on Flickr

Last edited:

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
$13500 OBO, need to see some interest or offers soon. Some parts will be coming of soon if not. Darn 03/04 cobra ruining the 99/01 market lol

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Lol true, thanks for the comforting words

I have been trying to sell a very nice 01 SVT vert with 20k miles for a while now on CL.I am looking for $12.6k.I am hoping to move the car this week for $12200.I am amazed others have never looked at the car as a way of comparing all the junk on the market at 7 to 10k.

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
Last price drop before parts start coming off. $12500 is flat out the LOWEST I will go before taking parts off.

$12500

Wish this area got more attention.

Users who are viewing this thread