FS/T: Hugger Tonneau Cover (Sonic Blue) and stock in-dash 6 cd changer

Bowhuntr11

I am a semi-n00b now..
Established Member
I want to get rid of this...I want a stock tonneau cover. This thing is great, I just want a stock tonneau cover.

Here is a link to who makes them..and as you can see they are asking for $855...

I am only asking for $250 plus a stock tonneau cover(or similar).

*EDIT* OR...I am looking for some of this stuff, if you don't have $250...

I am also looking for:

XCal2
TR6's
Single TB
Oil Separator
Nitto 555's
New hood
3 Gauge A-Pillar Pod (without gauges)
C&L Intake

Offer me something... */Edit*

dsc00353ma5.jpg

dsc00356sg4.jpg

dsc00357ad2.jpg

The only thing wrong with it is there are 2 of these...it took my about 10 minutes of looking to see them though lol

dsc00358wa0.jpg

dsc00354vg9.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And a 6-Disc in-dash CD Changer...works great. Almost all of you know what this looks like. There is no blemishes on the unit. I just replaced it with an aftermarket.

I will try $100...(SOLD)

(Local gets priority)

Last edited:

Bowhuntr11

I am a semi-n00b now..
Established Member
Any more pics of the truck with the tonneau on it.

This is the best I can do in low light...

dsc00364qk4.jpg

dsc00360ze3.jpg

Let me know if you want some more pics and of what, and I can take them this weekend when I can borrow the digi cam again.

Last edited:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Possibly interested. I've got an 04 Sonic Blue Lighting with a perfect stock cover. My truck has 27,000 miles on it, I've owned it since 12,000 miles and I've never even removed the cover. Are you able to ship the cover? What would shipping be to Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406?

Last edited:

Bowhuntr11

I am a semi-n00b now..
Established Member
Well...I don't know if it would be even cost worthy to ship this. But if you willing to pay I guess I can try and get a quote from somewhere. I've never shipped something this large, so I don't even know where to start lol.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Well...I don't know if it would be even cost worthy to ship this. But if you willing to pay I guess I can try and get a quote from somewhere. I've never shipped something this large, so I don't even know where to start lol.

You might try FedEx Ground, but I'm not sure if they handle stuff that big.

Bowhuntr11

I am a semi-n00b now..
Established Member
I have a local guy saying he wants to get it...and has a stock cover. He says he will be in town this weekend, so if it doesn't go through I will call around for the shipping.

roush24

Established Member
I doubt fedex or ups is going to touch it. fedex freight will get it. google some freight companies and just tell them what you have. measurements and weight and they will give you a quote. hope this helps.

Bowhuntr11

I am a semi-n00b now..
Established Member
Wish I could, money is tight for me right now. I am saving up to go down to houston to meet someone else already. This is suppose to help me fund the gas to get down there haha

Bowhuntr11

I am a semi-n00b now..
Established Member
Looks like it will be around + $350 to ship to Lake Havasu... lol That is using Freightcenter.com's Quick quote...so may not be 100% accurate but should be in the ballpark.

Users who are viewing this thread