Fs: Tons of parts

imstillclowning

Established Member
Alrighty well I bought a tons of parts for my 98 Cobra Vert but I'm determined to buy me a Terminator around June/Julyish. All of these parts have not been installed on my car and most of them i have bought from Members on this Website. All the parts are for SN95. I have What i bought, Who I bought them from and for how much. I'm not trying to loose any money so I'll be selling everything the same price at which i bought them for :lol:. If you have any questions about the parts i'll do the best i can to answer your question, if not i can refer you to the person who i bought the item from :shrug:.

Here is the link to my Photobucket with all of the pictures:
Pictures by Imstillclownin - Photobucket
(Not Pictured: Sean Hyland Modular Stepped LT-Powder Coated Black inside and out)

-FRPP ALUMINUM DRIVE SHAFT: $150 SHIPPED(SOLD)
-PRO 5.0 SHIFTER: 125 SHIPPED(COMES WITH COBRA BOBS UNUSED GASKET)
-FRPP 4.30 GEARS: $205 SHIPPED
-FRPP OEM GEARS: MAKE AN OFFER :shrug:
-DIABLO SPORT TUNER: $100 Tuner is *Married*
-OEM COILS: $50 SHIPPED
-GENUINE SALEEN HEAT EXTRACTOR HOOD: $675 SHIPPED
-S281 WING FROM KAENEN: $250 SHIPPED
-STALKER REAR BUMPER: $550 SHIPPED
-SEAN HYLAND MODULAR STEPPED LT (POWDER COATED BLACK IN/OUT): MAKE AN OFFER! :rockon:
-MAC PROCHAMBER H PIPE: MAKE AN OFFER
-SMOKED FOG LIGHTS: $60 SHIPPED (Pending Sale)
-PIONEER HEAD UNIT: MAKE OFFER! (PENDING Sale) DEH-P4200UB - CD Receiver with OEL Display, USB Direct Control of iPod, and 7-Way Rotary Commander | Pioneer Electronics USA
PIONEER 6"x8" 2 WAY SPEAKERS I HAVE 2 PAIR: MAKE OFFER
TS-D6802R - 6" x 8" 2-Way Speaker with 260 Watts Max. Power | Pioneer Electronics USA
PIONEER 12" SUBWOOFER I HAVE 2 OF THESE: MAKE OFFER (PENDING Sale ON 1)
TS-W308D4 - 12" Champion Series Subwoofers with 1400 Watts Max. Power | Pioneer Electronics USA[/url

The pioneer system was bought from pioneerelectronics when i was on deployment back in Dec 2010. Never been opened besides the head unit so i could take a pic of it. Make reasonable offer on everything thats says, I'm pretty firm on the prices that are listed but will entertain offers. On the sound system i posted the link to each product for specs because I don't know much about sound systems.

Thx for looking,

Blake:beer:

Last edited:

imstillclowning

Established Member
Yea i Can ship to NC, just give me your zip so i know how much it'll run me. I wont be able to give you a price today because I'm about to goto work. The post office is just right around the corner from me on base. Just let me know what ya want!! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread