FS: Track Tires. New and scuff. 275/35-18

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
I need to raise some cash quickly and am willing to part with my DOT tires in the shop.

Goodyear Eagle RS DOT tires. 275/35-18. These would be equivilant to Hoosier R6. I have 4 brand new tires and 4 two heat cycle scuffs.

These are great tires. I believe Bruce has a track record on them. $1000 for the new tires. $400 for the scuffs. If someone buys all 8, I have another two scuffs with two heat cycles on them that I will throw in as a bonus.

PM me for more info

bFoxGt500

Established Member
May be interested but an a noob when it comes to the R compound race tires. Been tracking my car on an extra set of OEM GY F1 for two years now ('08 Shelby GT500) and need a new set. I have a fairly new set of F1's I use for weekend driving but have been looking at Nittos'. Toyos, BF Goodrich, etc and believe I will go 275/35/18 or 275/40/18 all around, so this post is interesting. Would the GY's have to be heat cycled - I've seen on the tire websites that they will heat cycle an order for $15/ea. How much is left on the scuffs? You can tell that I don't have experience with the R type tires on the track. I have a track event this weekend at TWS and another in mid-May and hope to get new tires before the May event.

Users who are viewing this thread