FS/Trade 03 IRS w/ Level 5s and more......

torchanniv03

Established Member
Well i have decided that im going solid, so i am selling my irs from my car. Its an 03 with ~48k.

Parts list:

DSS Level 5 racing Halfshafts

Billetflow irs brace

Ford Racing 3.73s w/ carbon fiber clutch pack

Moroso racing wheel studs

H&R sport springs

stock bilsteins front/rear

Bassani catback

The halfshafts only have ~15k. I have only made 4 track passes on them and haven't had any problems from them.

If anyone is looking for the opposite swap and has a 99-04 solid (prefferably stock) i am interested in a trade plus cash.

I am not the type who likes to "shoot for the moon" with a price..... I try to price anything i sell so that its fair for both parties. With that being said, i feel that 2,000 for the whole setup is fair. Im not really looking to go any lower..... This does not include shipping or the paypal fees (which i found out the hard way last time on) should you want to go that route..... I live in Fort Worth, Tx, but i am willing to travel a little ways to help on some of the shipping costs, since this would be pretty pricey.

My cell number is 817-343-2492. You can call or text anytime. I have pics of the axles and i can get pics of the rest, but it is all still in the car.

Also, i have a 26 spline used spec stg. 3 clutch for 100 and a brand new alum flywheel for 300. I bought a package deal a while back with other parts, so as far as mileage on the clutch, im not sure, but the pads look like they are still good and the pressure plate is clean. I have pics of both pieces if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Teej281

Established Member
That is a pretty decent price for everything on there...but you're going to be hard pressed finding people that will pay that kinda money for an IRS. I mean its gonna be a good deal to someone that doesnt want to spend $1500 on half shafts and then the rest of the stuff. I'm really surprised you dont have any bushings installed in it and you put half shafts into it. And cash he'd probably take like 2200 or so seeing that our SRA's are worthless.

torchanniv03

Established Member
^^ I explained that in my pm. ;-)

As far as my price, i feel its fair..... There was a thread posted just before mine for the same price but JUST for the irs..... Mine is everything, irs, exhaust, springs and shocks/struts. Obviously if i were to trade someone, the price would change, thats just buying outright.

As far as the bushings, i dont have issues with wheelhop :shrug: I bought the axles because i broke the stocks ones in the middle of the shaft and didnt want to have that problem again. I have only made 4 track passes with these level5s and the car has been down a while since im doing a full swap including teksid stroker motor, tubular k member, already sold the t56 and getting a c4. The next thing on the list is the irs..... I decided this car will see a lot track time in the future, so i figured this was a good time to make the change since its all torn apart.

Last edited:

benulis55

Established Member
I'm pulling my SRA out in March when I get back from Afghanistan. If you aren't in a rush I am interested in everything you have.

torchanniv03

Established Member
I HOPE to have it done by then, but you never know..... Ill make sure to update the thread for ya if it goes that way youll know. If its still here then, ill def work something out with ya!

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
my buddy has a built sra but it's out of a 98 but it has absolutely everything 33 spline axles, spool, c clip elims, upper and lower control both adjustable, coil overs, 4.10 gears, and rear diff cover...If your interested call me 9032930772

Users who are viewing this thread