FS/Trade 03 Sonic 3.4whipple cobra

danny03cobra

Established Member
ok guys selling wheels so i can sell car a little cheaper, installing some polished 03 wheels with 10.5" rear wheels.

FIRST PERSON TO GIVE ME 27,500 TAKES IT..

97on22s

Established Member
you advertised dozens of times! 6000 in wheels and tires!!! then knock off like 500 bucks when you sell em and put 500 dollar rims on the car lol!

good luck with the sale non the less! the blue rims made the car!

MNFord

Established Member
biggest mess of a seller ever, i offered to buy the car minus the wheels weeks ago..noooo way, 6k wheels, shiny smaller blowers worth just as much as the big boy!!

so annoying...after trying to talk to the seller, i fear for whoever gets the car.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
biggest mess of a seller ever, i offered to buy the car minus the wheels weeks ago..noooo way, 6k wheels, shiny smaller blowers worth just as much as the big boy!!

so annoying...after trying to talk to the seller, i fear for whoever gets the car.

Yes Dan is a good guy to talk with BUT he does change his mind a lot as we can all see from the different mods done to the car. It is a beautiful car thou. Good luck Dan with whatever you FINALLY decide to do.

danny03cobra

Established Member

hey man the car is mine! if i want to sell it i will sell it, if i wanted to trade it i will trade it! where do you get off posting (biggest mess of a seller?)

look at my feedback i have never done anyone wrong, and a polished 2.3 will cost you almost the same as a black 3.4.

A lot of people are pissed becouse i didnt do a deal with them, but i have never done anyone wrong!:nonono:

danny03cobra

Established Member
you advertised dozens of times! 6000 in wheels and tires!!! then knock off like 500 bucks when you sell em and put 500 dollar rims on the car lol!

if you look at the price i started really high 32k and it ended at 28,500 those wheels are expensive, and powder coating is not free. the tires are 544 a piece in the read check it.

305/35/19 pilot sports and 265/35/19 pilots in front, so 5,500 to 6k+/- is very close

danny03cobra

Established Member

and if you have a set of wheels and tires for 500 bucks in good condition, i will buy them from you for the 500!! where have you ever seen new wheels +tires for 500 bucks?

Users who are viewing this thread