FS/Trade- Teal/Gray Cobra - Show car- Built/Blown/Daily Driver -One of a kind!

grabsand

Established Member
Car is immaculate in and out. One of a kind... Car is s genuine show car hands down. It’s a 10/10 exterior and 10/10 Interior .. Please stop by or send someone to verify its condition, I know we sometimes elaborate or have our own opinions of whats a 10 and whats an 8 (lol).

Engine-less than 1500 miles since rebuild

77,861 Original miles

331 Cubic inch, stock block. All machine work and assembly done by Street Lethal in New Castle, PA - Build sheet / specs provided
Forged pistons
Cast crank
Cast rods
TrickFlow stage 1 heads by Fox Lake
TrickFlow stage 2 cam
TrickFlow trackheat intake, powder coated satin black
Stock throttle body, powder coated satin black
Pro-M 80MM MAF
42# injectors Green injectors

Vortech S-trim supercharger
2.95” pulley, Rebuilt 1500 miles ago
Powder coated satin black
AFM 4” powerpipe, powder coated satin black
BBK long-tube headers, 1.625”, powder coated satin black
BBK 2.50” off-road H-pipe
Flowmaster 2.50” cat-back
28oz. Aluminum flywheel
Spec stage 2 clutch (5500 miles)
Stock 93 cobra 5 speed with a through inspection and replacement of gear parts
Pro-5.0 shifter
FMS aluminum driveshaft
FMS 3.73 gears
New A/C compressor, condenser, accumulator, lines
Brand new less than 50 miles Hi amp alternator from Muscle Mustangs
“Ramcharger” electric fan and fan controller◦
Griffin radiator
Synthetic oil and filter changes
Crane Hiball 6 Ignition system
Hi ball 6 coil
MSD cap
Motorcraft dizzy
Ford Racing plug wires/ New plugs
255 in tank fuel pump
Vortech t-rex
40 lb Green injectors
New Thermostat
Radiator/ trans fluids all replaced and brand new

Suspension-1000 miles
Tubular k-member
Tubular A-arms with SN95 ball joints
Maximum motorsports front coilover kit
Maximum motorsports caster/camber plates
Bilstein struts and shocks
Eibach rear springs
Maximum motorsports adjustable lower control arms
Maximum motorsports full-length subframe connectors
Youkon Forged axels

Brakes-1000 miles on the whole kit / less Brand New rotors
New SN95 cobra complete kit
94-95 spindles with new hubs
Stainless lines
Less than 50 miles on Stop-TEK slotted and drilled Front and rear rotors/ Ceramic new pads.

Exterior
Body was completely repainted by Volker’s Autobody in Youngwood, PA.. Everything was done right with the paint job, and it shows.
Painted 5/2010
Brand new Cervinis Cowl 2.5 hood and professional paint job ( local Paint shop Abra in Plainfield Ill )
Engine bay panels smoothed out
Wires tucked inside fenders
Aftermarket rear ¼ windows
New window trim and moldings
Door locks
Drip mouldings
New Windows
American Muscle FR500 repos with Nitto tires
Fronts are 265/35-18 – Brand New
Rears are 285/ 35 -18 – Brand New Nitto Drags
New tails
New front lights and fogs
Sunroof immaculate and trim and rubber around seals.

Interior
Newer ACC carpet
Brand new Stock 93 leather/vinyl 93 cobra seats Front and rear
Battery mounted in the trunk
Keyless entry
Fuel/ Boost gauges autometer Phatom 2’s
New dash speedo, etc

Dynoh- Mike Post tuned with Brand New SCT 4 bank chip - 490.67 rwhp 462.40 TQ

Newer set of tires for rear and one New front will come with car.
Stock hood is also avail in perfect shape

The car runs great, is fast, does not smoke, overheat and everything works as it should. Cold AC/ Hot heat. All gauges work and illuminate, chimes, dings, bells, etc.
Everything was built with the best and new parts. Everything the previous owner as well as myself purchased new and had professionally installed or by myself.

Car is fast and reliable. I would not worry about taking this thing cross country. No issues, stalls or overheating

I hate to see the car go, but I have my heart with 03 and up cobras or shelby’s or a newer 5.0 whipple or kb. It will be sad to see it go, but its one heck of a car.
Previous owner won multiple shows and honors and even had the chance to be the showcar for summit racing in its showroom for 3 weeks on display ( No joke - Text messages and pics if Needed to pass along)

I have invested a lot of money into this car, but as the saying goes you wont get back what you put in, its condition and how rare good 93 cobras are getting to find and not trailer queens that it hurts to drive it and low production numbers. 22.5 K or best offer Or Im willing to trade for a 2003-2004 cobra making lots of horsepower and similar milage for straight up trade or a newer 5.0 blower car or a older shelby..

I have the original svt cert, and a book of receipts, and dyno, and installation and build sheets..

To be straight up I wont take 15K, Im not looking for trades on cycles, and im pretty set around my price range. Please keep opinions on price to yourself please. Title in hand and ready to go. Please have finances ready to go, and cash only. No test drives or we work out a plan to do so at my discreation.

Vin- 1facp42dxpf175191

Pics can be seen here..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142860750@N07/sets/72157670221105456

Attachments

• IMG_1171.JPG
    IMG_1171.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,020

grabsand

Established Member
She is leaving this friday, new owner heading down to pick up. Heading to new home due east.. lol

grabsand

Established Member
im not sure about Ebay.. Honestly its a thing of art. wont see a finer fox.. I appreaciate the kind words. Im not sure why more folks would not want this in their driveway. Duplicating this, would take twice as much. thanks again

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Beautiful car! Glad to hear it sold quick... I'm not in a position to buy it, but if it was still available I know I would be shuffling..... ;)

grabsand

Established Member
****** Update***** Buyer did not show up today as planned to purchase, and appears that the buyer is not responding to ways to make deal happen. sooooo with that said the car is officially back on the market for anyone to have a stab at it. Im looking to purchase a new car this weekend and need this gone. 20,500 obo cash this weekend..Lets make it happen!!! a resonable offer wont be refused

Last edited:

grabsand

Established Member
Sold.. the car has deposit and is going to SD tomorrow. To all who scoffed, hearts will be breaking over this one and letting it get away.I sold it for a steal and the new owner is going to laugh all the way to the bank in a few years.. I know Tim misses the heck outo fthis bad ass car too. It was the real deal. Ebay selling was fun let me tell you guys, without a doubt the best site for lowball offers from the guys who either A- had no cash, or B- had no intention of buying the car.To the tirekickers you know whom you are on this site that dream, but choose to waste time of others and possbily F up their deals thanks..Lastly to the picture collectors that made me take tons of pics and vids, then saying there ready to buy adn calling with deposits soon, to only then hide behind email and leave without a trace. thank you.. The process of selling a car is more stressful than buying one these days.. anyway thaks all for anyone whom had real interest in my car..much appreciated

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Sold.. the car has deposit and is going to SD tomorrow. To all who scoffed, hearts will be breaking over this one and letting it get away.I sold it for a steal and the new owner is going to laugh all the way to the bank in a few years.. I know Tim misses the heck outo fthis bad ass car too. It was the real deal. Ebay selling was fun let me tell you guys, without a doubt the best site for lowball offers from the guys who either A- had no cash, or B- had no intention of buying the car.To the tirekickers you know whom you are on this site that dream, but choose to waste time of others and possbily F up their deals thanks..Lastly to the picture collectors that made me take tons of pics and vids, then saying there ready to buy adn calling with deposits soon, to only then hide behind email and leave without a trace. thank you.. The process of selling a car is more stressful than buying one these days.. anyway thaks all for anyone whom had real interest in my car..much appreciated

Damn I thought this was initially sold... I didnt check the update if not I would have made an attempt to get this and then worry later about selling my lightning and 93 coupe - this was pretty much my dream cobra fox :(

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Nice car. Wish I'd visited this for sale section sooner! Congrats on the sale. Looks like someone will be happy with her, wish it was me! Im reasonably close too, dang...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread