FS: Triple black glass roof 2013 GT500

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
GLWS that is a beauty for sure. I wish my car had the glass roof.

NJredfire03

Established Member
GLWS that is a beauty for sure. I wish my car had the glass roof.

Thanks, I wasn't searching for a glassroof. But once I drove it with it, I was allllll about it. Perfect for nice days. It's tinted, had a shade if you want and stays cool. Stronger than regular roof too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJredfire03

Established Member
Trade for a mint 03 SB coupe with a 2.2kb and 8,9xx miles plus cash??

Aw man. You have no idea how bad I'd want that car. I'm not doing trades though. I need the cash from the sale for a home improvement project.

mapa03

Established Member
Aw man. You have no idea how bad I'd want that car. I'm not doing trades though. I need the cash from the sale for a home improvement project.

I figured it be a long shot but I still had to ask. Good luck on your sale man. I can't believe it hasn't sold at that price. Ridiculous

NJredfire03

Established Member
You and me both. For a while I was going to take left over cash from this sale and wait for the perfect cobra. I wanted SB. I had a cobra for 10 years. Wanted to go back to my roots. So yours would have been almost perfect.

NJredfire03

Established Member
omg that's a steal at that price. wish i had the cash

At 45,500 I got offers for 40, at 43,500 I got offers for 40, at 42,500 I got offers for 40. I am losing my butt on this and it still won't sell. I don't know why. Trust me I wish I could just keep it. But that's not possible at this point.

NJredfire03

Established Member
Great deal. Surprised no one has picked this up.. I'd consider it if I hadn't purchased my '16.

That makes two of us. I think if I said here take it, people would still be like, throw in a tank of gas and I'll take it.

NJredfire03

Established Member
Down payment received, waiting on banks to do their thing. Car should be in new owners possesion within a week.

Users who are viewing this thread