~FS: True Forged Chicane RS Wheels~

carnut726

Established Member
Those are some sweet wheels, if I had the loot they would be on my car already Good Luck with the sale

f2hatch

Established Member
Congrats on the sale. If the sale dosen't happen for some reason PM me i'll take them.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
As they say... The check is in the mail!

Can't wait to slap these babies on my vert :)

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Post up some pics when you get them on there , I always wondered what they would look like on a CO vert! :banana:

Will do.... :dancenana:

Now I need to get the underneath detailed as good as you and Kevin! It's close, but not quite there :beer:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Congrats on the sale. If the sale dosen't happen for some reason PM me i'll take them.
Thanks. SLOWBRA98 has already sent the money.
As they say... The check is in the mail!

Can't wait to slap these babies on my vert :)
I would like to see them as well. I think it will really brighten up your car. :thumbsup:

Will do.... :dancenana:

Now I need to get the underneath detailed as good as you and Kevin! It's close, but not quite there :beer:
Well what are you waiting on then? Get to it! LOL......

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I just got done taking the wheels off and bolting the stock ones on.

Man I forgot how bad the stock ones look! LOL...

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Whoa slow your roll there homie!! You're walking a slippery path!! :poke:

No he's not. He's right. The stock ones are ugly and just makes his car look like the thousand Termy's running around here in Dallas. The right stance and wheel/tire combo can make or break the look of a car. Stock Termy wheels = lame.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Whoa slow your roll there homie!! You're walking a slippery path!! :poke:
My stock wheels do not look nearly as good. They have half worn stock F1's on the front and 275 BFG's on the rear. The wheels have some curb rash and the rear ones stick way inside the fender because they are only 9's W/ 275's. They look terrible compared to what I just took off. That's all I'm saying.

No he's not. He's right. The stock ones are ugly and just makes his car look like a really clean Termy running around here in Dallas on stock wheels. The right stance and wheel/tire combo can make or break the look of a car. Stock Termy wheels = lame.
Fixed! :p

the only thing slippery is trying to lean on 04 sleepers car.
:lol::lol::lol:

Thats crazy , I just bolted mine stock ones up yesterday too and thought the same thing lol
You know what I mean then. :beer:

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I just got done taking the wheels off and bolting the stock ones on.

Man I forgot how bad the stock ones look! LOL...

I was in the market for the 18" chrome version of the stock wheels for a while, then saw pics of these wheels I am getting for you and was shocked at the difference it made. I went back last night and looked for old pics of your car with the stock wheels and did a comparison. Everyone should check this out and form their own opinions :) I know which ones I like! :dancenana:

Stock-ish
159041.jpg

TF-ish
263009.jpg

PM me if you want where you live, I will come help ya and I would like to see your car up close. I only seen it in pics on this board. lol

I'll send you a PM with the details and would absolutely love the help to get mine as nice as yours and Kevin's. :beer:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
the only thing slippery is trying to lean on 04 sleepers car.

LMAO!

My stock wheels do not look nearly as good. They have half worn stock F1's on the front and 275 BFG's on the rear. The wheels have some curb rash and the rear ones stick way inside the fender because they are only 9's W/ 275's. They look terrible compared to what I just took off. That's all I'm saying.

I know what you meant dude, I was just giving you a hard time as many of us are still running those boring stock wheels. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread