FS: True Forged Sleepers! 18 X 9 and 18 X 10

sonicmach1

Established Member
Those look great!

What tire sizes are you running on them now? I have 18x10.5 rims (315 tires currently).

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Nice Job Kevin :thumbsup:
Thanks. :beer:

you can always put them on my car and just change the color in photoshop so everyone will know what they look like on sn95's:D
LOL....Photoshop will have to do Jake. :thumbsup:

Those look great!

What tire sizes are you running on them now? I have 18x10.5 rims (315 tires currently).
They are 295-35-18 Goodyear GS-D3's. They run a little larger than other tires in that size and measure about 12" from edge to edge.

A 315 would fit just fine.

03dsgsnake

Established Member
keviin can you photoshop for me also. i really like them thanks.
img8832r.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
img8759o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG],
172922916130bg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
I want these wheels Sooooooo bad. I think they would look awesome on my DSG, but I just cant find a deal on good tires. I'd love to take them off your hands man!!!

dpotter

Established Member
All these DSG guys should take notice, IMHO, in person, these wheels on any car would stun onlookers but on a DSG Cobra would turn them into slack-jawed drooling wishful owners of a Sleeper equipped snake.

Chris should buy these; nice PS man (surprised he's not all up in your garage to get at 'em).

While you're at it PS these Sleeper specials on my MM! It'd be nice to see and I could share with the MM crews. Steve should be hitting us up too, we are occasionally looking for something new and different.

GL with the sale, sort of surprised they're not gone yet, esp. to that slick cat with the white SN95 snake!

I agree with so many posts already submitted that I will defer to the aforementioned, esp. the one about the drawers! You know where I stand.

I BET HE'S GOIN STOCK, yeah, right.....wait, he did go GREEN! :)

carnut726

Established Member
nice wheels, but i dont have that kind of extra cash to spend on them. Here's a free bump for you though.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I want these wheels Sooooooo bad. I think they would look awesome on my DSG, but I just cant find a deal on good tires. I'd love to take them off your hands man!!!
They would look Great on a DSG! Find some tires and I will make you a deal.

All these DSG guys should take notice, IMHO, in person, these wheels on any car would stun onlookers but on a DSG Cobra would turn them into slack-jawed drooling wishful owners of a Sleeper equipped snake.

Chris should buy these; nice PS man (surprised he's not all up in your garage to get at 'em).

While you're at it PS these Sleeper specials on my MM! It'd be nice to see and I could share with the MM crews. Steve should be hitting us up too, we are occasionally looking for something new and different.

GL with the sale, sort of surprised they're not gone yet, esp. to that slick cat with the white SN95 snake!

I agree with so many posts already submitted that I will defer to the aforementioned, esp. the one about the drawers! You know where I stand.

I BET HE'S GOIN STOCK, yeah, right.....wait, he did go GREEN! :)
LOL... Thanks David. :beer:

Those wheels are beautiful, good luck with the sale.
Thanks.

nice wheels, but i dont have that kind of extra cash to spend on them. Here's a free bump for you though.
Thanks man.

Bump for a nice set of wheels from a stand up guy
Thanks Ron! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread