FS True Forged Sleepers with BFG KDW2's - KILLER PRICE!!

The Pony

Established Member
Up for grabs is a set of all GLOSS BLACK True Forged Sleepers with BFG KDW2's on them. I just got these in, just mounted the tires, and have driven on them a total of 100 miles and they are now for sale!! I have an oppurtunity to purchase a car I have wanted for years and will be selling the car these wheels are on so I don't need the wheels.

SPECS:
(2) True Forged GLOSS BLACK 18 x 9 Sleepers w/ big brake cut & 265/35/18 BFG KDW2 Rubber
+
(2) True Forged GLOSS BLACK 19 x 10 Sleepers w/ big brake cut & 295/35/19 BFG KDW2 rubber
+
(20) Black Lug Nuts

The wheels are made for a 99-04 w/ SRA. They feature big lips but are fender flush!

The tires have 100 miles on them. NO BURNOUTS, NO SPINNING, PERFECT CONDITION.

I trailed the car to Mustang Week and drove it from our beach house to the show and cruise in and that's it.

I am ready to move these wheels and tires so I am offering them at a stupid price. $2,600 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states!!!!! Shipping will be truck freight and I will provide insurance. Please no stupid lower ball offers, the price is already low enough.

I will accept PAYPAL, CASH, CERTIFIED CHECKS, & MONEY ORDERS. Buyer must pay ALL Paypal fees!!!

The wheels are in perfect condition just as I received them! My loss is your gain!!

Please do not PM me as I am not on this board often. Please email me at [email protected] for questions or to purchase.

Thanks!

IMG_8411_2.jpg

IMG_8414_2.jpg

IMG_8409_2.jpg

IMG_8418_2.jpg

IMG_8422_2.jpg

IMG_8135.jpg

IMG_8145.jpg

IMG_8203.jpg

IMG_8262.jpg

IMG_8263.jpg

IMG_8264.jpg

Last edited:

dbmustanggt

Established Member
Op do u work at fastlane? I look at ur theard start to check out ur car in u have a lot of fastlane parts/cars for sale lol i alway wanted to take my car there

Glws there ba wheels! I got a set on my car

The Pony

Established Member
Op do u work at fastlane? I look at ur theard start to check out ur car in u have a lot of fastlane parts/cars for sale lol i alway wanted to take my car there

Glws there ba wheels! I got a set on my car

Yes I do work at Fastlane. Although these wheels are mine as well as the car. Come on by and check us out anytime!

Thanks! I freaking love them, but they won't fit on the new car I am buying. :cryying: So they have to go.

dbmustanggt

Established Member
Yes I do work at Fastlane. Although these wheels are mine as well as the car. Come on by and check us out anytime!

Thanks! I freaking love them, but they won't fit on the new car I am buying. :cryying: So they have to go.

Wish u could! I live in mn. Can I ask what ur buying? That Saleen of urs is beautiful man. Looks like it made some really good numbers. If crops was out I would be really intrested in ur car with the wheels Glws

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
U were so close to! Sorry I'm still happy they didn't fit ;) lol
Sorry mike I had to!

They would of fit the rear!! Should of at least done that. I had the fronts on the car and got all excited until it rubbed.
Still took a step back and imagined the car with a full set.

Oh well. OP, will these clear big brakes? Specifically brembos

The Pony

Established Member
Wish u could! I live in mn. Can I ask what ur buying? That Saleen of urs is beautiful man. Looks like it made some really good numbers. If crops was out I would be really intrested in ur car with the wheels Glws

I am planning to purchase a 2011 5.0 w/ a Kenne Bell on it. I have been wanting one for a year now and a good deal has come up so I am planning on jumping on it.

They would of fit the rear!! Should of at least done that. I had the fronts on the car and got all excited until it rubbed.
Still took a step back and imagined the car with a full set.

Oh well. OP, will these clear big brakes? Specifically brembos

These wheels were ordered with the big brake cut. We can check with Steve to ensure that's what they are, but they were ordered to fit big brakes.

The Pony

Established Member
Car is sold...ready to move wheels. Send offers my way. Willing to come off price!!

The Pony

Established Member
Dropped price from $3,250 to $3,000. Motivated to sell!!

$2,800 if buyer pays all shipping and insurance costs.

Last edited:

The Pony

Established Member
Would these fit IRS?

I asked Steve and this is what he said.

"On an IRS car, with no spacer, they'll sit a bit sucked in. With a .25" spacer, they'll sit like this, which is very popular.
True Forged Wheels

With a .5 spacer, they'll sit like they do on your car.

On a 94-98 SRA, add .25" to those numbers above. 94-98SRA is .25" in more than the IRS (approx)."

Users who are viewing this thread