FS True Forged Sleepers with BFG KDW2's - KILLER PRICE!!

The Pony

Established Member
Took some better shots of the wheels today in the sunlight. Added them to the original post.

IMG_8411_2.jpg

IMG_8414_2.jpg

IMG_8409_2.jpg

IMG_8422_2.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
guys, this is a stupid smoking deal! he practically sold the car the day after he got the wheels. barely any miles on them. basically brand new. and especially if picked up in person, wow! you couldnt even get these for this price without the tires. with all the cost in powder coating (center caps alone $100) you'd be at around $3000. now throw in a $1000 worth of tires... its a no brainer. they looked reallllly nice in person i was impressed myself. these would look killer on a black coupe.

i always see people moaning that the used wheels for sale are for an IRS and not for their 99-04 SRA. well finally there's a set!

as mentioned, if you add a .25" spacer, you will have the 04sleeper offset which is very popular. with a .25" spacer, you dont need to run longer studs.

if you add a .5" spacer, you will need longer studs and you will then be fender flush which is how they are sitting on the OPs car.

OP is a good guy and one of the main guys at FM. you dont need to worry about them showing up and being all nasty or getting burned or anything. you will get more than you paid for!

a few guys have done 18/19s on their new edges. brebar has them on his white coupe and so does yaadman as seen here
True Forged Wheels GT/1999-2004/GT/

The Pony

Established Member
Thanks for the input Steve! Looking forward to my next set for my new car.

Let's get these outta my garage.

All pm's replied.

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Steve, what is your honest opinion about the 19" in the rear??

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve, what is your honest opinion about the 19" in the rear??

personally, i preferred 19s on my cobra over 18s. i like the 18/19 look. some times 19" up front looks a little big. 18/19 gives it a nice raked stance.

Ford1288

Established Member
Mainly the rears, being 19x10s. I don't care about an exact weight, just whether it is more or less than a Saleen. (I don't know the weight of a saleen off the top of my head)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread