FS: Twin Ford GT Supercar Pumps

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
I have (2) Ford GT Supercar pumps up for sale, realized I dont really need them and am just gonna used my stock pumps with a KB BAP for fuel. (BTW will trade these pumps plus a little $$$ for a good 40 amp KB BAP) I bought these from the awesome member tarheeltrooper from this sale thread http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-parts-buy-sell-242/835218-fs-meth-kit-lower-pulley-short-shifter-boost-gauge-k-n-bbk-whipple-coil-packs.html

I never even took them out of the bag he sent them to me in, there are 3500 miles on them. Never installed like I said just doing it a different way. Would like to leave it sealed in bag so I took pics with them in the bag still, but you get the point :banana:

Asking $320 obo SHIPPED including paypall fees etc.

OR Will trade plus some cash for a 40 Amp Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
I might also be interested in partial trade from 60 lb injectors, lmk if you have anything else, the worst I can say is no :beer: Would perfer a cash sale but anything can happen. Thanks or looking!

fgtpumps2.jpg

fgtpumps.jpg

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I am interested. I have a KB BAP also to trade, but not sure I want to spend that much on pumps I have no idea on the mileage.

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
I am interested. I have a KB BAP also to trade, but not sure I want to spend that much on pumps I have no idea on the mileage.

Just PM'ed him, there are 3500 miles on the pumps before they were removed

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Bump, ready to make a deal!! Need these gone to fund other parts!

Users who are viewing this thread