FS:TWIN TURBO GEN 2 LIGHTNING 1040rwhp/991rwtq

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
The Buick guy made an offer within $2500 of the current OBO price a month ago. Looked like from the cars in his sig he would have bought it.

He never got back to me like it says he was going to in the thread, he just never called...btw we had a deal worked out...

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
The overflow tank is one I custom made. I cut the stock plastic one in half to see how exactly I was made. The stock one has 7 chambers in it, the one I made has 5. All the people I talked to about why it's like that said it's to keep air bubbles down to a minimum.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The overflow tank is one I custom made. I cut the stock plastic one in half to see how exactly I was made. The stock one has 7 chambers in it, the one I made has 5. All the people I talked to about why it's like that said it's to keep air bubbles down to a minimum.

Gotcha, thanks!

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
gd that thing is sexy! wish i could give you the mach plus cash! bump for ya bro!

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
here is a ttt for ya nate! good luck with the sale, and if i get around bama anytime soon ill let you know. cobra is still in garage sleeping. lol

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
Updated with videos, one of the dyno, one 3/4 throttle blast (not really going anywhere due to boiling the tires) one IDLE when i first got it running and one of the street tune at the track, the DA was over 8800ft that night..:banana:

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
Who makes that dash pod?

I did, I have made a few different ones for a few different people. This one is a one of a kind. i had the aluminum rings machined at a local shop and i made the rest outta MDF and fiberglass.

Believe me i cannot believe it hasn't sold yet either. Im starting to worry that the economy is gonig to overtake my sale...

Users who are viewing this thread