FOR SALE: Fs Twin turbo kit

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I had to login on my laptop March 2010 is when I joined. I don't see the reasons on the app but I do on my pc so to the mods I apologize, to gimme11s still not sure on the comments especially since this was on of my favorite forums and I know your big on here. If I've done wrong I'm sorry I just had posted in 2011+ section and thought id try the s197 section since that's what my car was and was thinking a 3v might want a swap.

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Just giving you a hard time.

Seriously though.. if you want to pull that kind of money out of your setup, you should clean up the motor and turbo kit some and also polish up your ad.

Maybe offer some type of proof that the motor runs, has good compression, etc etc.

68gtscode

Established Member
^ I agree. I’m not in the market but if I were, I wouldn’t be interested in your setup- it looks like it’s been sitting out in a junk yard unprotected. Also, there are not many Coyote enthusiasts on this forum... The site tends to be more popular with the Terminator and GT500 crowds. I recommend you list it on Facebook, both marketplace and some of the Coyote groups.

turbovenom

Established Member
Exactly what's going to happen if it doesn't sell... I have 2 cars I'm building right now though and really don't have time at the moment but this would be perfect or a foxbody swap

turbovenom

Established Member
Update, had fab shop pull header off cut it where it was bent heat and reshape then welded back together so the one side is not bent anymore. Also I will sell shortblock

Users who are viewing this thread