FS: Vortech S-trim for 2001 Cobra

fordvicious32v

Established Member
bro just put it on ebay i sold my kit for $3500+shipping and paypal fees! in just 3 days! put the buy it now or make offer option on your listing! trust me!;-)

02silverstang

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
vortech supercharger

i was wondering if this would fit a 99 mustang cobra and if so how much do you want for the supercharger with barcket and all the pieces to mount it to the engine with belt just interested in those pieces i already have the vortech water cooler just need the vortech with all hard ware to mount on the engine let me know thanks.

UCBeau

you'd need a '99 cobra mounting bracket, alternator bracket, coolant crossover, and miscellaneous stuff. the blower itself will fit just fine. you can get the mounting hardware from vortech or search around on the net.

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Since it originally came off a 96 cobra, is the piping set up so that I could just buy the 96 inlet tube and the piping will fit?

(I realize you need a bracket and stuff I'm just asking about the pipe routing)

UCBeau

Since it originally came off a 96 cobra, is the piping set up so that I could just buy the 96 inlet tube and the piping will fit?

(I realize you need a bracket and stuff I'm just asking about the pipe routing)

the piping for the intercooler is all set up for an 01, however you'd basically have to cut sheetmetal a little bit to get it to fit a 96, plus you'd need to reclock the blower, which is also very easy.

Users who are viewing this thread