FS: Vortech Satin V-2 SQ-Trim Supercharger

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
This is a used, but still in good condition, Vortech Satin V-2 SQ Trim Head Unit for 96-98 Cobras. This will include the following:

- V-2 SQ-Trim Head Unit w/stock 3.60" Pulley (6-8#)
- Vortech idler pulley
- Mounting Bracket with bolts
- Metal discharge tube
- Plastic intake tube
- Hoses/Band clamps
- Stock Vortech/Bosch Blow-Off Valve
- Modified coolant cross-over tube
- Oil feed/return lines

Serial #'s on the Supercharger are:

Model #: V-2
Serial #: 21529
CARB EO #: D-213-17

I am asking for $1,900.00

Accepted methods of payment are as follows: Cash, U.S. Postal Money Order, or PayPal (Must be a Verified Account)

If you are interested, contact me at [email protected]

Pics:

2489P4210027-large.JPG

2489P6240021-large.JPG

2489P6240022-large.JPG

Last edited:

mystic1219

Established Member
BOTLFED- Prochargers are the only ones that are self contained that I know of? And thier P600 isnt, but the P1SC and bigger (F and D series, etc) are all self contained I believe.

BOTLFED98

Established Member
mystic1219 said:
BOTLFED- Prochargers are the only ones that are self contained that I know of? And thier P600 isnt, but the P1SC and bigger (F and D series, etc) are all self contained I believe.

i thought the later model newer Vortechs were

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
It is still available. I've had a pretty fair amount of interest, but no serious commitments.

This does not include a MAF, FMU, Injectors, or a Chip.

I believe the blower has about 35-40k miles on it. I am the second owner of the car and the parts that are on it. I have all the original documentation for the blower.

UnnaturalSVT said:
Will this work on a 01 using the defferent intake tube...if so money is in my hand ... please let me know

I believe it would work, but you'd need a different bracket and other misc. items.

UnnaturalSVT

Blwn01Cobra
Established Member
will you seperate

I called vortech and they said I will need a bracket and alt. mounting kit($355.95) and a blwr to intake tube ($325).....So if will you seperate the kit all i need basically is the unit modified coolant tube blow off valve and hose and oil feed line. if your willing than lets get this deal done.

:beer:

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
UnnaturalSVT said:
I called vortech and they said I will need a bracket and alt. mounting kit($355.95) and a blwr to intake tube ($325).....So if will you seperate the kit all i need basically is the unit modified coolant tube blow off valve and hose and oil feed line. if your willing than lets get this deal done.

:beer:

I have an offer on the table from BOTLFED98 to where I wouldn't have to separate anything. He and I still have to work out how we are going to do shipping though. I will let everyone know if it gets sold.

I am currently out of town for a friend's wedding so I won't be able to regularly check here and my E-mail until Monday.

Thank you everyone for your interest and patience!

Users who are viewing this thread