Fscking breakin!! :madder'n'hell:

Tex Arcana

Established Member
OMFG, I was so PISSED OFF!! Some motherfocker went and did THIS:
rswg09.jpg

FSCKING BASTARDS!!! If I find the **********, I will effing putt a pair of caps in his KNEES!! :mad:

rswhfq.jpg

rswm4h.jpg

rswpkl.jpg

rswqol.jpg

I called the cops, and he pointed out what broke the glass:
rswtno.jpg

A freaking spark plug insulator!! He said (and the glass guys said this too) that merely tossing a piece of insulator ceramic would shatter tempered glass like it wasn't there. :(

Son. Of. A. Bitch. This pisses me off to NO END. :mad: And the insurances won't cover either, because the deductibles are too high.

It happened between midnite and 8am on Wednesday.

As far as we can tell, it was either someone who konws me and knows where I live (still very unlikely), or one of the construction workers across the street who was bored that morning. At least it has a serial number, if the bastard tries to sell it to a pawn shop, I'll be getting it back. And the wife has said I can go ahead and replace it, and if we get it back, SHE gets the old one. ;)

Still, it was aggravating and wasted alot of time I needed for other things. :cry:

EDIT: My Valentine ONe radar detector was stolen, btw :retard:

Last edited:

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
WOW! That is some pussy ass shit right there. I hope you catch em. Sock em in the neck for me of you do....

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
I lost a window on my drivers side 2 weeks ago just going down the highway, Budget for about ~$300 to fix that. I would go into a freaking rage ( for what good it would do) just so I felt better. Dam jealous Idiots why can't they go vandalize there own stuff instead of ours.

Buy the way, you are now going to find busted glass everytime you clean your truck from now on, I nailed a tree in my F-350 a year ago and whiped the side out if it I still find glass in it and same as my Lightning.

assasyn

Established Member
Those ceramic insulator resonate at a super high frequency. The vibration shatters the glass without much force. Think tuning fork. Don't ask why I know this. That sucks. Sorry.

Tex Arcana

Established Member
Sorry, folks, I forgot to add the important bit: it was my radar detector, a V1.

THanks for the sympathy... I hope I get it back, honestly.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
After reading about the Neon owner in Texas capping the guy that was trying to break into his car, i have to think people that steal in Texas are either VERY Brave or VERY Stupid. And i'm leaning toward the VERY VERY Stupid,there has been to dang many of these posts in the past year. We all like how our Lightnings attract attention, but sometimes they attract the wrong sort of attention. People that mess with someone elses Vehicles are as Chicken Sh-t as they come,to bad you couldn't have caught the pr-ck and taught him a very valuable lesson about busting out someones windows and stealing from them!! :bash: Good luck with getting it fixed, and i hope you get your Radar detector back,but i wouldn't count on it to much. My house got broke into last year by a druggy piece of crap and he got my pistol and my PS-2 and all my games, it totalled $1,500. And i didn't have insurance at the time, so i was sh-t out of luck. I can tolerate a lot of things, but i can't stand a DIRTY NO GOOD THIEF!!! :cuss: :mj: :fm:

Last edited:

Boost01

Established Member
hey man same thing happened to me when i went to work in big spring texas for the railroad some jackoff decided to break my passenger window as well and took a pair of 100.00 dollar glasses. my truck was black as well.

svtpwd831

4G63
Established Member
Tex Arcana said:
Sorry, folks, I forgot to add the important bit: it was my radar detector, a V1.

THanks for the sympathy... I hope I get it back, honestly.

they broke your window over a radar detector...oh boy....sorry bro find that asshole and whoop his ass :bash: :bash: :bash:

Adrian02

Sorry to hear that. I would of put a hurting to that m fugger. It's just not right and knee caps have to be broken.

Users who are viewing this thread