FU*KIN FAST shift knobs For Sale

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
So you're buying these from GGG and flipping them? Those look identical to the ones they produce.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
So you're buying these from GGG and flipping them? Those look identical to the ones they produce.

Oh? Really I didn't know. Thanks for the heads up. I'll look for the company and see what they charge to make them.

Right now I buy the shift knobs online and then have a buddy laser engrave them at a cost for me.

1997Cobra

Established Member
Actually, it would probably be easier for both of us for me to just buy the button from you. That way I can stick it on when I get my knob back..

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Actually, it would probably be easier for both of us for me to just buy the button from you. That way I can stick it on when I get my knob back..

it all depends on what you want on it From what I seen it has to be set up and programed

no guarantees

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Oh? Really I didn't know. Thanks for the heads up. I'll look for the company and see what they charge to make them.

Right now I buy the shift knobs online and then have a buddy laser engrave them at a cost for me.

Hmm well that is cool, they look nice just don't want anyone getting mad about something being made that's like another product lol

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Sorry for any shipping delays I'm away unexpectedly longer than anticipated on business
I will get all orders shipped out promptly upon return
I am at a naval base in Portsmouth nh

Thank you for your patients

Users who are viewing this thread