Fuel prices near you

Dusten

Established Member
Lol, F150 with extended range tank 10 gallons E85 rest 93 little under $175 to fill. I don't even want to know what my friend is paying for diesel.

Compared to some, not TOO bad here 87 is less than the $5.35. Crazy E85 went from $1.89 to $3.**. That is the one that makes me call BS. I guess the diesel cost for delivery gets passed on, idk.

E85 went from 3.69 to 5.70 here. It's rad.

Zemedici

Established Member
Lol but that’s like 400 miles no?

Imagine what all the bro dozer turds that had to finance 10k for their lifts and wheels/tires are thinking about now

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Oh god i can’t imagine lolol.

Yeah 375-420 miles depending how i drive / how much turbah spool

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
tanker load diesel 5.08, was trending down ~.10 this morning, see if it holds. Im gonna have to order tomorrow no matter what

DaBigBone

Established Member
Jumped to $4.79 here. Was wanting to get the car out this weekend but afraid to see what 93 costs.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Home heating oil is @ $5.12.. I'm holding off on filling my tank and praying it goes down by November... Not sure how people up north are going to manage. Its over $3.00 gallon from 2 years ago and $1.75 more than this past winter!!!!

sleek98

Established Member
Home heating oil is @ $5.12.. I'm holding off on filling my tank and praying it goes down by November... Not sure how people up north are going to manage. Its over $3.00 gallon from 2 years ago and $1.75 more than this past winter!!!!

How many gallons do you go through in an average winter?

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
OPEC will increase oil production by 50% in July & August I wonder if this will decrease gas prices and by how much. It should make a HUGE difference but prices will stagnate I'm sure. LOL

Also, our gasoline consumption is the lowest its been since 2013 and demand is slumping because people cannot afford to travel.

Yet there will continue to be no movement downward of gas prices. SMH

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
OPEC will increase oil production by 50% in July & August I wonder if this will decrease gas prices and by how much. It should make a HUGE difference but prices will stagnate I'm sure. LOL

Also, our gasoline consumption is the lowest its been since 2013 and demand is slumping because people cannot afford to travel.

OPEC is funny.
One day it's yes, one day it's no. Either way,........we gonna get ****t.
We have an America Last administration. A bunch of ****ing cockroaches.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
0c4f406e92090095b74a66b471381a93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sleek98

Established Member
Gas jumped 40 cents today at non Costco stations in my town. Going to fill my suburban and 30 gallons in tanks right now before Costco jumps too

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

If you buy electric this will not affect you, we’re going thru a transition. Said President dipshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Don’t worry guys, according to the MSM the president has almost nothing to do with the price of gas.

87 is $4.69-$4.79 here. Went out this morning and hit up Love’s while they were still at $4.47. Still cost $52 to fill up from a 1/4 tank.

Users who are viewing this thread