03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
2CA791EE-AD64-434B-BD52-8956567C2505.jpeg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
$5.60 for the 89 octane at Mobil yesterday.
Absolutely sickening. Pretty soon people are not going to be able to afford all the food they need for the week.

My brother sees people pulling money out of their 401ks every day. He says it's very slow other than that.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Paid $5.60 a gallon for the Mobil 89 octane for the truck on Saturday.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
White House takes new look at federal gas tax holiday

The White House is showing signs that it is more seriously considering a federal gas tax holiday, sources tell The Hill.
President Biden’s economic team has discussed the gas tax holiday recently and is expected to meet later this week for further talks.
The White House is under political pressure to do something to provide relief to Americans dealing with high inflation and rising gas prices. The economic storm has created serious headwinds for Democrats ahead of the midterms, where the party is worried about a shellacking.
“It’s definitely an option on the table,” said one Democrat close to the White House.
Suspending the federal gas tax would require an act of Congress, but a public push by Biden in favor of the policy could help spur action on Capitol Hill.

0.184 dollars a gallon in savings for gas. Aka brings back the last week prices lol

Users who are viewing this thread