Fuel prices near you

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
They're already drumming up $6/gal national averages for summer.

What blows my mind is people are still traveling and going on vacations. They're interviewing people saying "oh we'll just sleep in our car" or "we'll just put it on the credit card."

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I don't think Biden runs. He won't win. He's unpopular amongst even the leftist of the left.
But trump's lost a lot of the center voters.
I vote right and I won't vote for him. I didn't in 20 either. But I did in 2016.

giphy.gif

Tell me you didn’t vote for Biden in 20?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Biden won't run again. He has one of the lowest approval ratings, with a vice that has the lowest ever.
The left will have him step down and someone will run in his place.

He won’t step down. He will have to be forced out by either the 25th amendment for being an incompetent idiot. Or the shitocrats will have to have someone run against him.

All the people who where sheep and fell for the D’s logic about a dark winter, Trump will get us in WW3. The D’s acted like total cry babies the whole time Trump was in office whiny, entitled, spoiled bitches. I love that Trump speaks his mind and isn’t PC. Put more into the military then Obama, secured the boarder etc. We can argue disagree all day. But if it’s Trump and Brandon Trump will win unless more cheating comes a foot. It will also be a red wave come this fall.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

ETH

Millennial Boomer
Established Member
240c/L for 91 in Canada.
That translated to 9.08 CAD/Gal
or
7.10 USD/Gal

Ouch...

Dusten

Established Member
He won’t step down. He will have to be forced out by either the 25th amendment for being an incompetent idiot. Or the shitocrats will have to have someone run against him.

All the people who where sheep and fell for the D’s logic about a dark winter, Trump will get us in WW3. The D’s acted like total cry babies the whole time Trump was in office whiny, entitled, spoiled bitches. I love that Trump speaks his mind and isn’t PC. Put more into the military then Obama, secured the boarder etc. We can argue disagree all day. But if it’s Trump and Brandon Trump will win unless more cheating comes a foot. It will also be a red wave come this fall.

They don't have to use anything. The DNC just tells him not to run for reelection.

The dem's know they don't have a winning horse in Biden. But it's to far from the election to make any noise.

Dusten

Established Member
They're already drumming up $6/gal national averages for summer.

What blows my mind is people are still traveling and going on vacations. They're interviewing people saying "oh we'll just sleep in our car" or "we'll just put it on the credit card."

I'm taking a 3600 mile road trip in a month. It's been planned for 3 years.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
At the pumps or selling to the stations?

Cause down here it's easily 5.69-5.99 per gallon

i got lazy on my usual disclaimer - my pricing is always tanker load delivered to me, with taxes and pump off included (not a station, we fuel our own trucks)

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Filled up the V today at my neighborhood Shell.

$5.89/gal. for 91

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
They are "predicting" $6.20 on average for a gallon of gas over the Memorial Day weekend.
****ing ****s.

I heard that Washington State ran out of gas at some stations? Could possibly go up to $10 a gallon in that area!?! Is this true??

Users who are viewing this thread