Fuel prices near you

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Well this thing is a blast to drive! Even at 4.94 per gallon.
0b3c38e2c5720dc43414de263a7a24ea.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Yeah, drove mine to work yesterday. Love the sound and fury, but 15MPGs is a reason I won’t daily my Shelby.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
tanker load of diesel went up .21 in 2 days. They were supposed to bring me a load Wednesday @ 4.56, truck broke down and didn't make it. Thankfully they pre-filled Wednesday and delivered Thurs at the same price. Thursday was up ~.11 and now another .10 today.

the average price for ULSD in May for the South East according to DOE was $5.54, that's a new record folks. DOE is average retail, pricing I list is tanker load delivered to me w/ taxes and all, no retail markup

FJB

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, drove mine to work yesterday. Love the sound and fury, but 15MPGs is a reason I won’t daily my Shelby.
I was getting around 17 mpg in mine. That's similar to my 21 f150. But I was driving nice.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I gotta fill up the truck this weekend, I'll try to remember to look at the prices. I usually don't to be honest. Last time I was there, it was 5.20 a gallon for the 89 octane.
I'll prolly fill up the beast as well after I take her out for a blast on Sunday morning, which will be the 93 octane. Hopefully I can take her out Sunday morning.

q6543

Established Member
Barron's article out this week.
Pandemic removed...

Gasoline demand is at a 10 YEAR LOW.
prices are this high while demand has fallen to pre 2013 levels.

Looks like oil may fall through the floor as this works through.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Filled up @ 3.89 yesterday for 87. Prices have bounced around here the past week.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I was paying $1.79. It's still hard to believe what I am paying now. It's over a 100% increase, in just about a year and a half. FJB right in the ass.
I'm sure all the Biden lovers will say it's not his fault. It's all on Russia/Ukraine...

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Regular went up another $.06 since this morning.

Regular is now $5.25/ gal

Dusten

Established Member
I'm driving my buddy's truck right now while my Land Cruiser is sitting on his trailer I filled it up with 92 today and it took $177. $5.79

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
diesel actually went down $0.10 at the wawa’s around me

And idk if anyone else saw this but I watched a video of the ceo of flying j and pilot truck stops saying on video that the government forced them to decrease diesel sales by 26% or they would face a fuel embargo

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
diesel actually went down $0.10 at the wawa’s around me

And idk if anyone else saw this but I watched a video of the ceo of flying j and pilot truck stops saying on video that the government forced them to decrease diesel sales by 26% or they would face a fuel embargo

Haslan he owns the Cleveland Browns I only seen him once 2016 in Canton during the Pro Football Hall of Fame inductie ceremony.

Users who are viewing this thread