Fuel prices near you

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
E85 is about $2.5 - $3 cheaper vs 87 around here.

Same in SoCal.

I’m paying 3.89/gal for e85.

Even at 13.5-14 mpg, the spend on my 250 mile weekly commute is about $35 cheaper per week driving my e85 mustang than either of my diesel trucks or my Tahoe that gets about 17mpg.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mlackke

Established Member
1655275778393.png

93 is now 10.7$ / gal

Full tank of 93 to Cobra is over 110$. We have 4rd most expensive fuel in the world! ..:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
And there you have it, proof that this administration will **** anybody and everybody to further their globalist green agenda.

Dusten

Established Member
$ 2.99 now for E85, nearly doubled from March '21 (first 2 pictures topping off the mustang back then) but still testing at 85%.

I Tried E30 on the Z4 (with a tune) and while it runs good, it kills mpg by >20%. Stock fuel system has a limit of ~e50 (Low pressure fuel pump is the limiting factor)

I spent $66 to fill up a little Z4/E89 Friday. Prices are the same today, which is odd as Tuesday is often when it jumps.

The spread between grades has been ~ 25c the past decade (before it was just 10c)
Kwik Shop is trying push that further with 91 being 60c more than 87 at $5.19

Many of the signs are having trouble. Some have been turned off since we passed $4
E85 was 3.69 6 months agom. It's $5.89 now.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'd rather vote my beliefs than vote for someone I don't want in office.

Yeah because Brandon is so much better than Trump GTFO. I hope people that voted for Brandon and these dumbass democrats take a beating in the wallet y’all deserve it. I will say a lot of Republicans are shit as well. At least Trump wasn’t a career politician and got shit done. We looked better than the pussies we look like as a nation now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd rather vote my beliefs than vote for someone I don't want in office.

Right. So in turn -- 100's of millions of people suffer so you can selfishly say:

"I voted my conscience"

I don't know you well enough to accuse you of this -- BUT, many people who think/act/make decisions this way define narcissism.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sometime you vote for the Devil you know, rather than the Devil you don't. Sometimes the choice is repulsive either way and you take the least repulsive choice.
Perfect example, here in Maine we had the choice of Susan Collins (gag) or Sarah Gideon, the Dem Marxist transplanted from Mass. She was so horrible it made voting for the reprehensible Collins almost tolerable. Now, I am the point of voting for almost anyone except Collins, IDGAF how bad they are.
It is horrible that the quality of candidates is so bad that you have to choose vomit over shit.

Dusten

Established Member
Yeah because Brandon is so much better than Trump GTFO. I hope people that voted for Brandon and these dumbass democrats take a beating in the wallet y’all deserve it. I will say a lot of Republicans are shit as well. At least Trump wasn’t a career politician and got shit done. We looked better than the pussies we look like as a nation now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show me where I voted for Biden?

Dusten

Established Member
Right. So in turn -- 100's of millions of people suffer so you can selfishly say:

"I voted my conscience"

I don't know you well enough to accuse you of this -- BUT, many people who think/act/make decisions this way define narcissism.

Accuse me all you want.

1) I'll sleep at night knowing I don't care what your opinion of me is
2) my singular vote did not away an election where the incumbent lost by 7 million votes.
3) the bigger shame is the people not voting at all. At least I exercised my right. 213 million registered voters. 154 million voted.

Users who are viewing this thread