Fuel prices near you

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
BJ's dropped .02 to $5.27 for Premium. With my Member .10 discount, Premium there is $5.17. Costco remains at $5.29.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You’re lucky Dom that’s cheaper than E85 here. E85 here in Ohio is $4.74 a gallon, only .30 cents cheaper than 87 or id be running it in my F150.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This place was oddly cheap for some reason. This station is close to my work.

The station close by my house is more expensive at 3.89/gal.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you check the E content? You sure it’s 85% haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I rarely check e content. Guess I should lol

rocky-iv-dolph-lundgren.gif

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I rarely check e content. Guess I should lol

rocky-iv-dolph-lundgren.gif

Awesome gif . I just told my wife that line last night in regards to our new PITA puppy we just got.
I was thinking about getting this gauge for my r53 mini. I tried getting it but I messed up got the one that does fuel psi not boost so I returned it. This is what I meant to order.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
station I filled up at a week ago had dropped from 4.89 back to 4.76 this weekend for 87.

Tanker load diesel price today is 5.30. Be interesting to see what it does tomorrow with market closed today. Supplier is claiming he was told by a vendor that they sold out of diesel in Miami and Tampa today which seems odd.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I did speak with one of our diesel suppliers and they basically said yes, there is a limited amount of fuel so people who are just carriers may get denied at a given rack based on the day's volume. This particular vendor buys and holds fuel at the rack to fill customer orders, contracts etc... then along with the fact that they run their own trucks they can be there when the rack opens and grab additional volume which is why they usually dont have supply issues. IE they already have 500k gallons for the day but they need 520k the first 3 trucks load at opening pull it separately from the 500k they already have held.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
What am i reading

We were talking about the price of e85 and @gimmie11s posted a relatively cheap e85 price he just pumped, and I asked him if it was even 85%. He didn’t know the content and that’s when he posted that gif I believe in reference to his engine

Users who are viewing this thread