fuel pumps

44shelby

Established Member
I have a fore dual pump lv1 setup with two gss342's and a -8 line. I'm looking to switch the car over to e85 and make roughly 850 rwhp. Is there a set of pumps that I can replace the gss342's with that will support this?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Are you already return style? The 450's will get you there. I don't think they're drop in replacements to the hat though. It might be worth selling what you have and getting a new hat.

44shelby

Established Member
Are you already return style? The 450's will get you there. I don't think they're drop in replacements to the hat though. It might be worth selling what you have and getting a new hat.
it is a fore hat for what that is worth. and yes it is a return style.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Depending on the generation they can get you the parts for the swap. I looked into it when I came across what looked like a good deal for GT pumps in a Fore hat. After talking to them I realized I would have been spending about twice as much to buy that hat and then upgrade it to the 450's later on.

44shelby

Established Member
Depending on the generation they can get you the parts for the swap. I looked into it when I came across what looked like a good deal for GT pumps in a Fore hat. After talking to them I realized I would have been spending about twice as much to buy that hat and then upgrade it to the 450's later on.
I think this kit is from 2018... if that tells you anything. Ill buy the 450's and see if they fit. If not then ill buy a new hat i suppose. That seems to be the most logical thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread