Full ****ing Send!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Hahahaha looks like everything turned out just the way it should have.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
She had good speed but the angle of lift-off was all wrong lol. Just for the record the Dukes of Hazard show destroyed over (300) Chargers and would have to fill the trunks with cement to prevent them from being too front heavy on the jumps.

The producers during the last season had problems finding Chargers so they left notes on strangers Chargers in parking lots asking them if they wanted to sell them? In fact, during the last season the producers used AMC Ambassadors at times and painted them orange and used fancy camera angles to hide them.

They even had companies who work in special affects use miniature cars for jumps with special affects due to the shortage of both Chargers and Ambassadors.

There were (17) Chargers left at the end of the last season. None were in good condition.

Bubba Watson (Pro Golfer) Bought the last General Lee known to have been on the show (Known as Lee 1) and it was restored. He paid $121k for it at auction and was rumored to take the confederate flag off and put an American flag but I dont believe he ever actually did it and wants to donate to a museum ive heard.

D6EB428B-FC0D-4553-A591-559A5371A663_1_201_a.jpeg
54720579-9162-4E9D-95FD-8ECCA59FD96E_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
That was a movie type stunt performed by amateurs, wow. Thank god for modern car construction. If this were 1988, dude would not have survived.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Saw that on Fox News this morning but that report didn’t mention she was fleeing a hit-and-run. It flipped three times apparently, until landing on its wheels. She’s lucky to be alive. Karma on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread