Full screen pop up ads.

VegasMichael

Established Member
For the past several days I've been getting full screen pop up ads that take me away from the SVTP site. Anyone else having that issue?

VegasMichael

Established Member
Nothing here. I'm using Chrome with AdBlock, but it's paused for SVTP. What browser?
The ads take me completely away from SVTP to their site. Firefox is what I use. Doesn't happen on any other site I visit.
Yes. I wish paying members could avoid the ads.
It's not the ads that pop up it's that I get taken away from SVTP and taken to their site. So irritating. I tried deleting some posts I made since it started the other day in the event some link or tag or whatever had something to do with it.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
The ads take me completely away from SVTP to their site. Firefox is what I use. Doesn't happen on any other site I visit.

It's not the ads that pop up it's that I get taken away from SVTP and taken to their site. So irritating. I tried deleting some posts I made since it started the other day in the event some link or tag or whatever had something to do with it.
Still, removing them for paying members would be a great gesture.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

sounds more like a re-direct than a popup.

I havent had that issue with Chrome

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
How many times a day does it happen. I get one occasionally, and then instruct my ad company to block that particular domain. They are usually pretty good about cleaning them up.

VegasMichael

Established Member
How many times a day does it happen. I get one occasionally, and then instruct my ad company to block that particular domain. They are usually pretty good about cleaning them up.
It can happen three or four times within five minutes.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I hope I don't get this big girl in a full screen ad!
Screenshot_20221017-045935_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that sucks! So you thought/hoped it was fixed, but it's back. I did see that Travis has reported it so hopefully whatever is causing the pop-up ads and redirects will soon get resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread