FullTiltPoker

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Just wanted to know how many of you guys play poker on Full Tilt Poker. Maybe i can round up some poker buddies!!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i've been on Bodog for a little while but i think i'm going to register on FullTilt now since they are saying that they will stay open....how do you like their sit-n-go's and the "guarantee" tournaments on FullTilt?

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
I think the game play on the site is awesome. The Sit-n-Go Tourney’s are what I do the most I don’t play high stakes I for the most part play 5/10 and 2/4 and I can’t complain.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
any of you guys on FullTilt have enough points for one of the white fitted hats? i'm looking to get one but i don't have the points and they won't just sell it outright
pm me so we can work something out

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
Dont really car for full tilt, but I do have an account, I stick to Pacific Poker or Party Poker. But getting a bunch of us together and taking each others fake money sounds like fun...

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
well for the most part i play around 8-11 pm
i have the johnny bravo avatar and my s/n is my name Erick Orta

DravenGSX

Established Member
Nasty Notch said:
Dont really car for full tilt, but I do have an account, I stick to Pacific Poker or Party Poker. But getting a bunch of us together and taking each others fake money sounds like fun...

Uh. Can't play for money on either Pacific or Party anymore.

As soon as I get my check from Titan, I'll be taking advantage of the bonus at FullTilt.

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
DravenGSX said:
Uh. Can't play for money on either Pacific or Party anymore.

As soon as I get my check from Titan, I'll be taking advantage of the bonus at FullTilt.

Never said I played for money on either of them, just that I play on those two... :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread