Fully Built 97 Cobra w/ Cog Driven F1 Procharger

cemeflybyu

Press hard, 5 copies...
Established Member
As you can see it idles like a champ. 100% streetable.

Mileage is 57,743.

Drove it to work twice this week and just got nhome from takinjg my girls to dance and soccer.

New long runner intake made all the difference in the world. Have not put it back on the rollers yet but MINIMUM it has picked up 80-100lb/ft of torque.

Need to free up cash for bills or I would NOT be selling the car. I spent an arm and a leg in parts buildthis car. NOTHING half assed.

Trades plus cash my way. Someone MUST BE looking to trade up from a bolt on streeter to a fully build street/strip Cobra that you can drive all week, drive to the track, run it and drive back home again.

What do you have?

Cash is of course A OK as well.

Dan

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqR00Wc-AF0"]YouTube - 97 Cobra with F1 Cog Driven Procharger[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln0AkQzWUbU"]YouTube - My F1 Procharged 1997 Cobra[/ame]

Zebco33

interested in trade for 96 vert new shortblock and car has 44k miles on it sat for 6 years, lazer red tan top.

jareds99slobra

Established Member
what about a new edge vert w/ new frpp aluminator long block and a few mods? pm me if ur interested im in NC

cemeflybyu

Press hard, 5 copies...
Established Member
Doesnt take much to add a cage. It was built to be a daily driver with race car power.

Nice being able to flip the seat forward and have my 7 and 10 year olds hop right in and buckle up!

Thats why I didnt do a cage.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
looks like an awesome car. want a jet ski as a partial trade?

either way, props for a flawless build!!

and for anyone looking to buy and need financing, most banks, esp. credit unions, will base the loan value off of nada value of the vehicle (some banks nada+10% for tax, title and tags) which is $10,275, so thats not that much more cash to put down on top of that...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread