funday sunday february 21st

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
On nitous tune was 571 hp with 100 shot ,but I was runing out fuel pumps ,them we deside to leave there for now ,Jay make evething work out for me ,I want more but for now I will enjoy what I have and start saving money again

That sounds much better. What was your torque? Low to mid 600s I bet.
I'm glad to hear Jay took care of you.
Now you have no more excuses for marginal track times.
I expect nothing but great things from you today!!!!!
See you at the track.:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
wish i could've made it out but i decided to sleep in for the day, i guess i'll try the track wednesday, i should get a bunch of runs in since its the middle of the week not too many people go

Last edited:

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
It wasn't the same without you there.
You missed me running 10.8s while skating all over the track.

had a good time runing my 14sec car :D The track was suprizinly sticky

Rick you are one crazy man LOL I think I have that run on video, ****ing amazing!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
had a good time runing my 14sec car :D The track was suprizinly sticky

Rick you are one crazy man LOL I think I have that run on video, ****ing amazing!

I definitely need to find out why I'm all over the track.
Please post the video!!!!!!

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member
Rick if your going to the track this wed ,stop on my house I live a few block of the exit on you way of the track to get you copy of the DVD

BlownAway05

Established Member
Not my best day at the track, a bunch of missed shifts and bad launches. Finally pulled together somewhat of a clean run on my last past, aside from the slightly bad 60' of 1.71, ran a 11.71 at just under 120.

Would have been nice if the weather was about 10 degrees cooler and a few less break downs towards the end of the day. I did get a sweet tank-top sunburn though.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
nice talking to you guys. long time no see for a few "Rick" i cant get my computer to work with the sd card so i gave it to a friend to work with.to bad Grant you could not make it out there it was a good day did you get your plugs changed?oh and about the show on Saturday there was a good amount of cars there did any one see that 1995 red s351 non supercharged car? i have never seen one like that and everyone i was with said that it cant be right. i looked it up on like by the vin my friend had of it and there was only 7 made like that it that true can some one point me in the right direction of where to look.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
nice talking to you guys. long time no see for a few "Rick" i cant get my computer to work with the sd card so i gave it to a friend to work with.to bad Grant you could not make it out there it was a good day did you get your plugs changed?oh and about the show on Saturday there was a good amount of cars there did any one see that 1995 red s351 non supercharged car? i have never seen one like that and everyone i was with said that it cant be right. i looked it up on like by the vin my friend had of it and there was only 7 made like that it that true can some one point me in the right direction of where to look.

i replaced all the plugs but there is something else wrong with it, it is running normal but there is a scraping sound from the pullies. i'm not really sure but it is coming from the bottom. at idle it sounds like a powerstroke. i'm not even kidding :bored: you know how they hiss at idle, that is what my truck sounds like and its pissing me off. i also need to replace the control arm bushings. the thing squeaks like crazy when i turn the wheel

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Sounds the same everywhere I post. Lots of bad track karma. I think everyone's still frozen. I am sorry I missed the fun. I would have preferred racing.

Not a bad day at the track at all.
To bad you were unable to make it I would like to have seen your new hot rod.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
sounds like your crank pulleys is bent or the bushing on it have gone bad

i think i can rule out the bending, i went mudding in it last week and just went through a bunch of deep mudholes with water in them (truck sucked in a little water but it is fine) and i don't know the exact name for it but the piece on one of the pullies that spins every couple of secs for the A/C that is a triangle shape, its not spinning properly, it is caught/stuck it seems.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
My car finally will be tune this Friday with Jay @ RSP ,60 Pound Injectors plus 90MM Mass air:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

were you the one eating at pollo tropical out in millenia last night?

there was a silver 03 in the lot and it had #1246 on the window for the track and Real Street Performance.com on the back window?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread