G.I. 18x9/18x10 AFS Chrome 03-04 cobra style wheels

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
Just like the title states. I am POSSIBLY looking to get rid of my wheel combo. What ideally I would like to do, is just trade someone plus give me some cash. My wheels are as close to new as you can get without actually being new. No nicks, scratches, curb rash or anything. Front tires are contisports size 255/35/18 and have atleast 95% tread remaining. The rears are BFG drag radials(ones that look bald in the centers) size 315/30/18 that are still usable but should be replaced.

Heres some recent pics just to show what they look like.

---edited to highlight the next couple sentences---

WILL TRADE FOR CHROME 18X9 AND 18X10.5 SALEENS....

04cobra009.jpg

04cobra008.jpg

04cobra001.jpg

04cobra002.jpg

Last edited:

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
not chrome there polished. i traded my stock chrome rims for them with cash. same situation that would happen here. basically moving up the ladder. they could use a good polishing but they look good. i would do with or without tires. but i'd give you cash either way.

sprintphone064.jpg

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
how about factory wheels 17x9 and 17x10.5 with bfg drags and some cash(tires on front as well)

bond99

Established Member
I'll trade my chrome FR500 wheel and tire combo for yours
18x9 18x10 deep dish. No curb rash, one small ding, not noticeable to the naked eye.
Khumos in the frt 275/40. 40% tread
Pilot sports in the back 315/30. 60% tread.
If you want to keep your tires thats cool too.

If your interested PM me how much cash you want on top of them.

Last edited:

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
I know... I hate to get rid of them but I need to finish my car so it runs again. I have atleast 3-5 PM's everytime I log-in now..LOL

Like I said in the original post... PM me offers guys. If I trade for some more 18's then I'd rather keep my tires. If I sell outright I will sell rims with or without tires.

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
PEOPLE.... READ THE POST... I am tired of saying it.. I want a trade plus cash, if you want to buy outright thats your decision and PM me an offer

04OUTLAW

WWW.OUTLAWDIVISION.COM
Established Member
PEOPLE.... READ THE POST... I am tired of saying it.. I want a trade plus cash, if you want to buy outright thats your decision and PM me an offer

I guess this comment was partially for me. I want your wheels but it would be hard to do some trading being this far away thats why I pmed you how much outright. I can't put a price on something you own shoot me a price with the tires or without the tires and I'll say yes or no... Only you know what you gotta have for your setup. Didn't mean to piss you off.... :shrug:

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
No No No... you didnt piss me off. I just dont know what to ask. I see them going for $1300 and up with tires. So I will leave it at that. If you want an outright sale PM me back with your offer.

totheduals

Established Member
I emailed AFS about these wheels a couple of weeks ago and they still make them.
Are making them in Black Chrome as well now too.
Bit of a wait tho.

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
They still produce the black chrome. I will assure you, that you will be waiting ALONGGGG time for the chrome. They said that about 1 year ago when I had my old 03 cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread