GA LEOs need some advice please

jetmech

Established Member
Ok, I got a little stupid on my bike the other day and earned myself a couple tickets. The speeding ticket was pretty severe(94 in a 55) and the other was reckless driving for changing lanes at speed, which was not observed, and didn't happen. I explained that I was getting past someone who was swerving iraddically into my lane. So instead of slowing like I should have I blew past him like an idiot. The second I did that happened to get greeted with lights.I'm not a repeat offender I only have had one other ticket and that happened to be 2 years ago. So here is my question; what is the most likley of outcomes if I go to court to just pay them? I was thinking of getting a lawyer in hopes of a reduced amount of points on my license, will a lawyer help or hurt my chances in court? Any other suggestions to help reduce points and or fines? And please I know I did wrong so I do not need to hear any riddicule or lectures, I just need some suggestion or answers to what direction I should go. Also I'm in my late 30's not adolecent. Thanks in advance LEOs!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
If any of the tickets are mandatory court appearance that typically means they are criminal in nature and I would seriously suggest not pleading guilty and hiring a good criminal traffic attorney.

Users who are viewing this thread