Gamestop

boost88

Established Member
Made 33.7% today on my GME. not too bad would have made more but i was in the car driving when the market opened

venmos1

Established Member
Nobody cares about GameStop Itself. Goal is to hold enough stock to shoot the price up and when that happens we dump it. The goal is $1000 per share. Next time it rally’s above $500 I’ll probably pull out. Takes to much energy to keep up with this stuff
how do you know what the top is? what are the odds AMC and NOK reach silly levels?

quad

Established Member
If I was the founder of GME, AMC and NOK I would diversify into other stocks like Tesla, Amazon and Apple when the price is high. That is if they have some stocks left in their companies. Then they can use those stocks eventually to fund their own companies over time (if they cared to).

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
how do you know what the top is? what are the odds AMC and NOK reach silly levels?
Nobody does. It’s all speculation. AMC and NOK will only reach high levels if everyone gets on board with it like they are with GME. Since GME is the focus right now the other stocks arnt really going to do to much

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Bingo.

What's a few million in fines compared to $70 billion in losses?

The retail trader apps are not meant to make peasants money. They are meant to have peasants dump their savings into the market to help hedge funds make money.

Couldn't have said it better

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
If anything I've seen reports that Robinhood makes its money for the big boys on their users data. They sell what individual traders are doing to the big guys to make money, like high frequency traders or big funds noticing trends of users buying shorts/calls etc...

...basically exactly what individuals are doing them. Now they're not happy when the shoe is on the other foot, when the investors figure out the squeeze on a big fund.

RH’s customers are hedge funds and it’s product is retail investors

boost88

Established Member
I've hung onto my amc have a sell order set at 30 bucks. Still got my Nokia as well

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
Oh it's happened before, but now it's bad because it's a bunch of small dollar idiots doing it to intentionally spite a big hedge fund. If a hedge fund of investment group does it, it's ok.

And they're free to "legally" deny people business trading on these stocks, just like all the social media sites can all legally deny service to groups talking about it, or other "undesirable" political groups... Crazy to see even google covering for Robinhood and deleting the bad reviews for them.

As George Carlin said, "it's a big club, and you and I ain't in it."

idiots? its brilliant. the goal isn't to make money, its to make wallstreet pay and maybe the little guy gets money in the process.

this is amazing. screw em.

quad

Established Member
idiots? its brilliant. the goal isn't to make money, its to make wallstreet pay and maybe the little guy gets money in the process.

this is amazing. screw em.
Seems to me all that "fake money" was transferred from the hedge funds to many of the AME investors. Many took profits and are going to pay off loans etc. with it. I'm all for taking profits from the fat cats on Wallstreet. But now that they have seen what happened with Gamestop it will be difficult to pull it off again. Unless many retail investors pool resources together so they can make huge whale trades that equal or exceed the hedge fund trades. Perhaps a WSB Fund?

T56LS102

Established Member
How likely is it to see amc reach $100?

@venmos1 I would say it will go up, to 100?? who knows. I would imagine people who are dumping rh right now are switching to etrade and other platforms, this takes time, 3 to 5 days at least to get funds transferred and ready, once that happens and AMC is still in the news, yes, i think it will spike good. I bought in 3 weeks ago at 2.25 per share, I sold at 15 per share. then rebought in on my etrade acct at 8.90 per share. My crystal ball was working good

venmos1

Established Member
@venmos1 I would say it will go up, to 100?? who knows. I would imagine people who are dumping rh right now are switching to etrade and other platforms, this takes time, 3 to 5 days at least to get funds transferred and ready, once that happens and AMC is still in the news, yes, i think it will spike good. I bought in 3 weeks ago at 2.25 per share, I sold at 15 per share. then rebought in on my etrade acct at 8.90 per share. My crystal ball was working good
I would love to punch out at $100. I only have 15 shares but is a great return. Can then buy another eth and ride that to.....25k??

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
My point is that as soon as the selling starts GME will be right back to $3 almost instantly. Nobody else is a buyer of GME.

LOL. People would need to be accredited investors to be part of the hedge fund. That's clearly not the case with the vast majority of the 6 MM members of r/wallstreetbets.
From what I've been reading, GME should be in the $30-$40 range. It's the short sellers that drove it down to $4/share.

They have essentially plotted to destroy a company by restricting its ability to raise capital.

boost88

Established Member
The funniest thing is they've already won the gme game. All they have to do is sit there and hold. As all the shorts come up its going to continue to get pumped.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread