Garage Burnout Video

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Does anyone remember/have the video saved from about 10 or so years ago where the silver cobra did a burnout in the garage and then opened the door and rolled out? Trying to relive the days that made me and a buddy want a terminator lol

sya5

Sexy Bitch!
Established Member
Does anyone remember/have the video saved from about 10 or so years ago where the silver cobra did a burnout in the garage and then opened the door and rolled out? Trying to relive the days that made me and a buddy want a terminator lol

Oh man, I remember that vid. The kid lived on the other end of town from me. I’ll have to look I might have the vid somewhere on my old pc.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think the hole punched into the garage wall was from him losing the tail and the rear punching the wall. LOL. JK, of course, but you never know.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Haha I wouldn’t ever do it in the garage but I did one right in front of the house last year before new tires. Wife took the video while my neighbor watched from a lawn chair.
Back when the video I’m looking for was out, me and a buddy watched it weekly. This was before we had our cobras of course but it was badass with the door opening and smoke just pouring out

MG0h3

Established Member
I’d rather see the video of the gay dude that was driving his Cobra in flip flops, came in a little hot to his CARPETED garage and plowed into the wall.

Then asked SVTP for their thoughts hahahha

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Speaking of good ol vids that have been MIA for a long time now......there was a yellow terminator, that was turned into a patrol car.....pulled over a speeder and then the fun really began. "You can't pull me over IN THAT! THAT'S B.S. I know my rights! I'm calling my husband!....."

Let's just say things didn't end so well for speeder lady LOL

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hardtop twin to mine. Thanks Bob!
It is! Redfire FTW!
upload_2021-4-19_19-55-56.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I laughed when the dude had to click the interior light on just so he could see
I missed that. LOL. Had to watch it again. I can't believe he actually had the window down when he started the burnout.

Users who are viewing this thread