Gas prices could double amid shortages

prison90

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I hate I am thinking about selling my GT500 before gas hits $10 and no one can afford it and I cant afford gas for it. The Dems try to sell they are protesting our democracy when it was lost when they cheated at the election there was no more democracy . I love this country and hate to watch them destroy it .God Bless America we need it more than ever

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I grew up in the tri cities, specifically Pasco where that article mentions. I sent it to my friend who still lives there and he said gas stations are currently gearing up to change there signs to accept double digits, $10+.
35922577357eceabbc60b9005d2de262.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
I grew up in the tri cities, specifically Pasco where that article mentions. I sent it to my friend who still lives there and he said gas stations are currently gearing up to change there signs to accept double digits, $10+.

Oof! Shitty

Side note, I used to go Horn Rapids ORV park there. Back when it was owned by the county. Kart, dirt bike track, quad track, riding trails, and Sprint boats was a great place.

Dusten

Established Member

Small world.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
Bring the PAIN. I will gladly pay more and have those who chose poorly at the ballot box suffer immensely. Many of these retards are too far gone, but there are some that will think twice next time before voting. FJB went on record many times saying he was going after the fossil fuel industry, what is happening shouldn't surprise anybody.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Mayor Pete approves of this message!

20 years before another Dem sees the WH? Talk about a silver lining! I'd pay $10/gal for gas right now if you told me Dems wouldn't sniff Pennsylvania Avenue until at least 2042.

I agree, $5/gallon hasn't stopped the freight train that is American consumerism. However, if prices double, everything is going to cost more, so it will be a domino effect. The middle class and upwards are just absorbing the higher costs right now because they can. Those near or under the poverty line are really struggling...homelessness is accelerating, property crime is way up everywhere (stealing to sell goods to make ends meet), etc. Stay locked & loaded.

I don't see a down side to this! LOL

The freight train of American consumerism shrunk 1.5% Q1 this year and will undoubtedly do it again when Q2 closes.

We are in recession.

flash0080

Established Member
Do you guys think these high gas prices are part of a electric cars "push"? I could see it. And also see consumers now wanting them more than ever.

I wish all the trucks drivers in the United States would go on strike for 1 week. Absolutely zero trucks on the road. Could you imagine the chaos.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I hope millions die in this country alone.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Just paid $5.60 for the 2nd or 3rd time. Highest I paid was close to $6.00 a couple weeks ago. It's expensive but I'm still driving my Bronco over my Fiesta so I'm still paying for the fun factor vs the cost factor. Probably gonna start driving the Fiesta here soon to save a little more cause I'm putting $50-80 in the Bronco every 3-4 days only to get between a 1/4 and 1/2 tank.

Users who are viewing this thread