Gasket sets to quiet your '03/'04 Cobra shifter (other Mustangs, too)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm really happy you're satisfied. It really is amazing how effective these gasket sets are. :)

BLACKSN8KE1988

Established Member
i bought a shifter from a seller on here and he included a new kit of yours and just wanted to drop in and say really kills alot of the noise thanks for the good product.

just noticed someone wants a video i might be able to get one up soon.

Last edited:

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Installed the CBG a couple weeks back with my MGW shifter. Great quality. Fast shipping. No noise. Excellent service. Love these gaskets!

Thanks Bob! :beer:

jsonic

Established Member
Just got mine in the mail today, will be installing it when i throw my new clutch in. Looks to be a quality product. Thanks CobraBob!

GTpower01

Established Member
Just ordered a set for the T-56 transmission... I ordered the plus gaskets too.... Kyle Coglianese.... Can't wait to receive them Mr. Cobra Bob!! Thanks

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Just ordered mine tonight, I have heard nothing but great things to say about your gaskets at I can't wait to get it installed!!!!

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Just ordered a set. Pulled my car out of the garage the other day for the first time in a few months and forgot how loud the gear noise is!

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Just ordered another one tonight. I swear I had one but can't seem to find it. I finally got around to installing my RXT so this has to be done now. Still waiting on other parts to come in so I hope it doesn't take too long to get to SoCal.

Users who are viewing this thread